Failed Drug Tests - Rio F Interview reference MCFC

He also had one leg that was considerably shorter than the other. I knew the person who made a special insole to go in his boot, the person did lots of work for clubs in the North-West, and the insole was huge in comparison to others made for other players. Fuck know's how he passed the medical.
Some players can cope with differing lengths of leg.

Garrincha was born in Pau Grande, a district of Magé, in the state of Rio de Janeiro, in 1933. He was born with his right leg 6 centimetres shorter than his left, also his left leg turned outwards and his right turned inwards, leading one doctor to certify him as crippled as a child.

I’m certain there’s another article out there on about how Rio cheated on his kids mum during their marriage with his now wife
I think his specific point was ‘were any of them whilst his wife was dying of cancer’ mate.

I don’t know the dates she was suffering and if any of the affairs coincided with that time frame, it’s not clear in that article if that’s the case, I’ve no doubt he cheated on her, he’s a scummy ****.

I think his specific point was ‘were any of them whilst his wife was dying of cancer’ mate.

I don’t know the dates she was suffering and if any of the affairs coincided with that time frame, it’s not clear in that article if that’s the case, I’ve no doubt he cheated on her, he’s a scummy ****.

I gathered that's why I added the extra bit to my post :-)

I gathered that's why I added the extra bit to my post :-)
I can’t find anything that overlaps the two mate, his wife it seems died in 2015 after a short battle with breast cancer, the only things I can find about him meeting his current wife seem to state he only met her in 2016 (or 2017 depending on where you read it), not saying anything didn’t happen before that, but there doesn’t seem to be any kind of report to support the allegation.

Some players can cope with differing lengths of leg.

Garrincha was born in Pau Grande, a district of Magé, in the state of Rio de Janeiro, in 1933. He was born with his right leg 6 centimetres shorter than his left, also his left leg turned outwards and his right turned inwards, leading one doctor to certify him as crippled as a child.
He didn't have a love child, did he, with a woman in Portugal? I swear this is how Bernie's legs must look like to defenders.

Not banning Christian Negoiu actually was a worse punishment for us.

Kevin Keegan is enjoying a very large pension pot thanks to Christian.

Not listened to the podcast, I have started listening to that podcast sporadically in recent months but skipped it when I saw he was on. I've no interest in anything that arrogant, cheating camel impersonator has to say.

Will forever be a drugs cheat. If you fail to take a test, any test, be it a driving test, academic test or in camel gobs case a drugs test, you fail it.

He can claim whatever the fuck he wants to whoever is daft enough to listen but the fact remains he failed a drugs test.

Not listened to the podcast, I have started listening to that podcast sporadically in recent months but skipped it when I saw he was on. I've no interest in anything that arrogant, cheating camel impersonator has to say.

Will forever be a drugs cheat. If you fail to take a test, any test, be it a driving test, academic test or in camel gobs case a drugs test, you fail it.

He can claim whatever the fuck he wants to whoever is daft enough to listen but the fact remains he failed a drugs test.

I'm the same with you, but I listened to it and thought it was a good point.

Guys still a clown tho ;-)

yup. You shag one fkin sheep....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.