Fake explanation of your user name

When I was going to school in Gorton I had a girlfriend called Cheryl Cole but when I was drunk I rented out a male gigilo called Kun't Aguero.

Ragnarok said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i once nearly want the rags to win a game. so i thought i deserved to carry this stigma with me for the rest of my bluemoon life.

Only now am i noticing that your username reads out as arsehole of salford
i know the feeling.... i get it when i read your username too rag` !!! ;)

mine s french..... i was on tour ... deep in the jungle when we came across a stilted village.they were all half-naked ,so i thought what the hell ! the indigenous locals thought i had huge balls....so they gave them a name! the swelling eventually went down!!

good bless `em!

I live in a public toilet, its the first cubicle hence the 1, the rest was just some graffiti i read inside,

I discovered mine while mining for Pixie treasure in Eindhoven and entwined it with my hobby of shouting obsceneties at passing traffic.

Elvis Presley was originally going to be called Peoffrey Bluemoon but his Manager changed his mind at the last minute and went with Elvis Presley. Peoffrey Bluemoon is better, innit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.