Falcao’s father confirms Premier League interest

ImAwesome said:
Sell Dzeko, Buy Falcao and start playing 3 up top 4-3-3

Nasri, Silva and Toure in mid

Falcao, Tevez and Aguero as strikers with Balotelli pushing for a start and filling in for injuries/ suspensions.

That for me would be amazing but i can't see us getting him.

I'm going to assume you're fishing, because no sane man would ever suggest a Nasri/Yaya/Silva midfield three.

So we do what everyone says at get rid of Dzeko, bring in Falcao. A player that really should be starting every week, like Kun, like Tevez, not quite like Mario yet but within a season who knows.. People think that will work?

Rotation is the suckers way out. There will be big games the players will want to be involved in and rotation doesn't legislate for that. You can rotate all you like until Real Madrid in the Champions League, then everyone wants a go, but not everyone can, so someone's going to throw a fit.

Chelsea is going to be another case of, like Hazard, 'We haven't got anyone like you, so you'll play whenever you're fit, all the big games, Champions League, everything'.. And he'll say, 'Sorted, sign me up', and that's going to be that.

Salfordian Blue said:
The best out and out striker in the world at the minute. He'll be going to Chelsea though.
This unfortunately. I could see some kind of swap plus cash deal with Torres going back home with 20-25m to Atletico for Falcao.

Adam-mcfc said:
Salfordian Blue said:
The best out and out striker in the world at the minute. He'll be going to Chelsea though.
This unfortunately. I could see some kind of swap plus cash deal with Torres going back home with 20-25m to Atletico for Falcao.
Yeah I was thinking the exact same... Works out well for both parties Falcao gets most money, Torrey returns 'home' as it were with a replacement for Falcao...

Salfordian Blue said:

No, have faith, he's got City tattooed all over him!

I'd love Falcao to join city however i feel it'll be United or Chelsea who'll get his signature...

i hope to be wrong.

BenjiFarro said:
I'd love Falcao to join city however i feel it'll be United or Chelsea who'll get his signature...

i hope to be wrong.

The Rags? No chance paying 24m once is fine after he got some extra money from the shares but 40m not even city would pay that much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.