Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
citysince88 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Syth said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 5m
Falcao agreed to go to Monaco, according to Sky Italy

Kind of glad he won't be joining Chelsea, I just hope we manage to capture Cavani..

I would expect Rooney to go to Chelsea.

Meaning it's a three way between us, Madrid and Paris for Cavani.

Think someone even bigger than Cavani is out there for us.

Aww fuck, it's crouch isn't it ?

Maybe we'll get swap Dzeko for Lewandowski and then pay the cash for Bale. This would be a good cheaper option for us and could leave us some cash to buy some other midfielders/wingers.

According to a post some time ago a fellow blue spotted Txiki in a restaurant and had his photo taken with him, The blue asked Txiki a quick fire question on targets this summer.

In response to Falcao & Cavani, Txiki was to have said the following:

Falcao - Yes
Cavani - Mancini likes him

That seems to suggest that even though Cavani is highly regarded Txiki wanted to target Falcao as the number one striker. And with the current situation surrounding Bobby and his position Cavani seems unlikely

I do not believe the Falcao to Monaco rumour until I see it confirmed, he could still be on his way to us.

If Falcao goes to Monaco at the prime of his career, it pretty much shows he has absolutely no ambition. I'd be very surprised to see him go there.

I all honesty, I can only see Falcao going to Real Madrid. His agent (snake) Jorge Mendes wields far too much power at Real. If you recall, this is the bloke who is also agent for Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson and was instrumental in nailing their hats on with the latter two!

Given that Mendes is also an agent for Jose Mourinho, Pepe, Coentrao, Di Maria, Carvalho, the influence he has at Real is ridiculous. For him, a move for Falcao to Real would be a much easier (and quicker) buck for him given City's apparent unwillingness to deal with these superagent types.

Castiel said:
If Falcao goes to Monaco at the prime of his career, it pretty much shows he has absolutely no ambition. I'd be very surprised to see him go there.

Apparently it is the only option that allows him to joing Madrid after a year hence his choice.

If Mancini leaves, anything can happen. Pellegrini might even decide to continue with our current strikeforce, ala Dzeko.

Castiel said:

why does it show no ambition, monaco are a very exciting project just like psg and just like us. And who wouldnt want to live in monaco

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Not sure why everyone keeps quoting Falcao's pay after tax there is no fucking tax in Monaco

A 'fucking tax' you say, that will get the tory party thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.