Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACMilan said:
pudge said:
Don't get offended if credible journalists get treated as such, just let the transfer forum warp your mind like a normal poster.

I check out Milan forums as well here and there... they're transfer forum is worse by far...

mind you, coming here and seeing ppl expecting cavani, bale, isco, fernandinho and vidal all in one transfer market makes me giggle uncontrollably.
Don't forget Neymar, we've apparently bid £120 million I'll have you know.

ACMilan said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
@City_Watch: City want to include a player such as Tevez or Dzeko to bring down the £53m price tag but De Laurentiis would prefer the entire fee. (2/2)

Ive been saying this for weeks on this forum (since I know hoe de laurentiis works, he never changes)... and I got beat up left, right and centre for it. hahaha

it's not that im ITK, but some things are PLAIN AS DAY when you follow a league as hard as I do. ADL does things HIS way or no way at all.

Neither Tevez nor Dzeko fit Napoli's tactics. said it from day 1. makes ZERO sense for napoli to swap + cash

Guess it just had to be stated by a City source?

Agreed and I thought you were right at the time. Men like ADL want that cash for flexibility, he doesn't want to be tied down to a player. Plus he knows he can get it, or close enough.

Blue Haze said:
ACMilan said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
@City_Watch: City want to include a player such as Tevez or Dzeko to bring down the £53m price tag but De Laurentiis would prefer the entire fee. (2/2)

Ive been saying this for weeks on this forum (since I know hoe de laurentiis works, he never changes)... and I got beat up left, right and centre for it. hahaha

it's not that im ITK, but some things are PLAIN AS DAY when you follow a league as hard as I do. ADL does things HIS way or no way at all.

Neither Tevez nor Dzeko fit Napoli's tactics. said it from day 1. makes ZERO sense for napoli to swap + cash

Agreed and I thought you were right at the time. Men like ADL want that cash for flexibility, he doesn't want to be tied down to a player. Plus he knows he can get it, or close enough.

ADL runs a tiiiiiiiiiiight ship. He took that team from bankruptcy to 2nd in Serie A, CL and having a rockstar team

He and his Sporting Directors KNOW someone will hit that buyout or come within a nuthair of it...

and they are probably locked in a war room deciding how that money is going to be spent... all I can say is, Napoli will be even stronger when this is all over. they'll sign 2-3 solid as hell players, and pluck another cavani out of nowhere.. they always do

napoli, udinese and palermo... I think God speaks directly to them

ACMilan said:
Blue Haze said:
ACMilan said:

ADL runs a tiiiiiiiiiiight ship. He took that team from bankruptcy to 2nd in Serie A, CL and having a rockstar team

He and his Sporting Directors KNOW someone will hit that buyout or come within a nuthair of it...

and they are probably locked in a war room deciding how that money is going to be spent... all I can say is, Napoli will be even stronger when this is all over. they'll sign 2-3 solid as hell players, and pluck another cavani out of nowhere.. they always do

napoli, udinese and palermo... I think God speaks directly to them
They must have amazing scouting systems. I've read articles about Udinese, and their partnerships deals with a feeder club ensures a steady stream of young talent.

if sergio is staying with us i just can not see us wanting falcao they are just like for like..cavani should be the number 1 striker we are aiming for and hopefully we can get him.

Re: Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

@tancredipalmeri: Boom! Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "We are in talks with Manchester City for Cavani and Dzeko"

BlueMoonoverUS said:
@tancredipalmeri: Boom! Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "We are in talks with Manchester City for Cavani and Dzeko"
Beat me to it! Shows how much the papers know saying they aren't interested in a swap deal.

20-30m + Dzeko for Cavani I imagine as that is around 50m all together, it can't be any more than 30m because surely we would get more than 20m for Dzeko.

Fantastic signing if true though.

The transfer fee is basically the Mario money and say 15m out of the piggy bank. Sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.