Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave_blue12 said:
Another source to back up Tancredi

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti 3m

Neapolitan radio: Napoli prez @ADeLaurentiis confirms in London y'day for Benitez, but also to discuss Dzeko + Cavani w/City
Tolmie will be at defcon 1 if this keeps up!

Re: Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

@tancredipalmeri: Re Cavani-Dzeko, my sources that options on which they are working is Cavani for Dzeko+33m €, which would be excellent for both

txixi and soriano really earning there money, if they get pellegrini, balotelli for 20mil and cavani in 6 months

Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has denied that he met with Rafa Benitez yesterday, while he’s admitted an interest in Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.

Reports this morning claimed that ADL had flown to London for talks with out-going Chelsea manager Benitez as he looks for a Walter Mazzarri replacement.

“I didn’t go to London to meet with Benitez,” he stated. “I went to prepare for the launch of the Steve Jobs film in Europe.

“I’ve spoken with a lot of Coaches in the last six months because I knew that Mazzarri would leave at the end of the season.

“Who will I hire? Certainly someone who is up to the standards of Napoli. I need to understand which people will be by my side over the next few years.”

The Stadio San Paolo chief also revealed an interest in Bosnian striker Dzeko should City want to sign Edinson Cavani.

“I’ve asked sporting director Riccardo Bigon to go and speak to City about Cavani and to negotiate for Dzeko.”

The Uruguayan international striker has a €63m release fee inserted into his contract.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/34429/adl-denies-benitez-meeting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/34429/ad ... ez-meeting</a>

Re: Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

@tancredipalmeri: 5 years ago, Napoli president:"Who wants to go to England must be aware that there you live bad,you eat bad,and women don't make bidet"

jollylescott said:
dave_blue12 said:
Another source to back up Tancredi

Gabriele Marcotti ‏@Marcotti 3m

Neapolitan radio: Napoli prez @ADeLaurentiis confirms in London y'day for Benitez, but also to discuss Dzeko + Cavani w/City
Tolmie will be at defcon 1 if this keeps up!
This would be an incredible deal for us. Less than £30,000,000 for one of the most feared strikers in Europe.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
ACMilan said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
@City_Watch: City want to include a player such as Tevez or Dzeko to bring down the £53m price tag but De Laurentiis would prefer the entire fee. (2/2)

Ive been saying this for weeks on this forum (since I know hoe de laurentiis works, he never changes)... and I got beat up left, right and centre for it. hahaha

it's not that im ITK, but some things are PLAIN AS DAY when you follow a league as hard as I do. ADL does things HIS way or no way at all.

Neither Tevez nor Dzeko fit Napoli's tactics. said it from day 1. makes ZERO sense for napoli to swap + cash

Guess it just had to be stated by a City source?

Ye of little faith, told you as much a month ago, nothing to do with the system, Dzeko in serie A will score goals, when he has time to think he 9/10 times makes the right decision, he'll be afforded that in Italy!

-- Tue May 21, 2013 10:50 am --

ElanJo said:
Hmmm he comes out with that the day after we're heavily linked with Falcao.

Something tells me we want Cavani sorted asap

We always wanted Cavani, just glad we have a guy like Soriano negotiating it!

I second that, as we all know with numb nuts Marwood we blew both Van Persie and Hazard deals.

woody7figure said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@tancredipalmeri: Boom! Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "We are in talks with Manchester City for Cavani and Dzeko"
Beat me to it! Shows how much the papers know saying they aren't interested in a swap deal.
"ACMilan" will be in hiding!

Mike D said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
We always wanted Cavani, just glad we have a guy like Soriano negotiating it!

I second that, as we all know with numb nuts Marwood we blew both Van Persie and Hazard deals.
The loss of those two was nothing to do with Marwood. As it happens, the fact we even got as close as we did to completing both was thanks to Marwood not in spite of him. But why let the fact you are KFA get in the way of a good rant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.