Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsnevereasy said:
SuperSilva said:
ecviper said:
maybe it's getting close to the transfer window but I'm beginning to worry about us getting either of Falcao or Cavani now with reports that other clubs are willing to meet the release clause etc.

me too!

I just hope Txiki and Ferran are on it !

We wont get either of them

noooooooo!

itsnevereasy said:
SuperSilva said:
ecviper said:
maybe it's getting close to the transfer window but I'm beginning to worry about us getting either of Falcao or Cavani now with reports that other clubs are willing to meet the release clause etc.

me too!

I just hope Txiki and Ferran are on it !

We wont get either of them

oner says we do?????

I think Zin is holding out on us. I suggest everyone smash his inbox with private messages requesting info ;)

bobmcfc said:
I think Zin is holding out on us. I suggest everyone smash his inbox with private messages requesting info ;)
It's Cavani. Falcao is a Monaco, Chelsea, Real, United?, Us race.

Just need PSG to struggle to offload Ibra and we get Dzeko gone asap and its ours. Question is how much, 35m, 40m, more or buyout?

NipHolmes said:
bobmcfc said:
It's Cavani. Falcao is a Monaco, Chelsea, Real, United?, Us race.

Just need PSG to struggle to offload Ibra and we get Dzeko gone asap and its ours. Question is how much, 35m, 40m, more or buyout?

So is falcao to Monaco done then ? Seems a strange move and can't believe we have gone for both considering we've lost balo, gonna lose Dzeko and tevez is gone soon too. We need long term replacements and falcao is a beast. With fergie going I'd be looking to strike a blow

According to FIFA agent Jose' Alberti, the one that predicted correctly Lavezzi, Silva and Ibra to Psg last summer, Cavani is Chelsea bound. You can find the interview on calciomercato.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.