Falcao & Cavani - Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoahCity said:
Had a dream last night in a game next season where the score was 1-0 and around the 60th minute Cavani came on. Almost immediately he picked the ball up on the left wing, cut inside and curled the ball into the far corner. We ended up winning 4-1, then I woke up and realized we hadn't signed him yet :( Please Txiki, make my dream come true.
Haha

NoahCity said:
Had a dream last night in a game next season where the score was 1-0 and around the 60th minute Cavani came on. Almost immediately he picked the ball up on the left wing, cut inside and curled the ball into the far corner. We ended up winning 4-1, then I woke up and realized we hadn't signed him yet :( Please Txiki, make my dream come true.

Fck that, we're not paying €60 million for someone to sit on the bench, I'm out!

Vincents Tackle said:
NoahCity said:

Fck that, we're not paying €60 million for someone to sit on the bench, I'm out!
Maybe it was against a weaker team and we needed Cavani to wrap the game up. I was in dis-belief at how soon he did it.

NoahCity said:
Vincents Tackle said:
NoahCity said:

Maybe it was against a weaker team and we needed Cavani to wrap the game up. I was in dis-belief at how soon he did it.

Did he track back in your dream ?

Daz_Blue said:
NoahCity said:
Vincents Tackle said:

Did he track back in your dream ?
not sure, he picked the ball up in our half though, and then broke away with their being few defenders, so perhaps he was defending.

The latest Falcao story suggest's he wants Real Madrid eventually but will agree to join Monaco as long as there is a clause that allows him to leave to Real after 'x' amount of time(and no doubt a sizeable fee to Monaco).

Atletico would not allow the transfer to a rival so it makes sense if true.

As an outsider:

Striker is not your issue. Think that was pretty evident today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.