Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
Marvin said:
CTID101 said:
Sorry, but that is just rubbish.
At a push you could say there are three teams worth anything in that league, even then At.Madrid were never going to win it or come close.

Serie A is by far and away the better of the leagues, they are going through a bit of a bad patch right now but teams like Juventus, AC and Fiorentina and then the ones just below them are a lot better than the ones behind Real, At.Madrid and Barca.

I would also argue Cavani is technically better than Falcao. Falcao is no Heskey but Cavani has superior skill on and off the ball imo.
Don't agree with that

Serie A only has 3 CL places for good reason. What about Valencia and Malaga? Or Athletic Bilbao who destroyed Utd last season

This.

The strength of the top half of La Liga is deceiving to the bottom half. I don't believe either German club could win the Spanish championship. For that matter any Italian club too.
Bayern Munich are possibly the best ever. 7-0 aggregate win against the Spanish Champions

Apparently bookies favourites to be his new club after Summer window.

Heard on Twitter, though...

That'd be Monaco. He's 2/7 to go there. Which would be good as long as we get Cavani. We're 5/2 btw, and Chelsea are third favourites at 11/1. We're 4/7 favourites to get Cavani though, with Chelsea at 9/2.

Why would he sign for Monaco?

No CL football next season. Not even guaranteed CL football the season after.

Just money then I guess!

banbury_blue said:
Did hear on twitter the suggestion that he would simply spend 6 months at Monaco and then pop off to Real Madrid, purely to avoid the Atletico to Real situation

No chance Monaco would sign Falcao and allow him to leave after 6 months - if he ends up at Monaco then it will be down to his 3rd party rights with Doyen Sports.

according to Stuart Brennan yesterday in New York he tweeted that we have decided to drop out of the bidding for Falcao (also previously reported a few weeks back as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.