Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Manchester City's chief executive Ferran Soriano has insisted that Sergio Aguero will not be sold this summer.Recent reports had linked the Argentinian international with a move to Spanish outfit Real Madrid.However, Soriano has claimed that the club have no intention of parting with a player that cost them a reported £30m from Atletico Madrid back in 2011."The first thing I want to emphasise is that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year," Soriano told Tuttomercatoweb.The official went on to add that neither Radamel Falcao nor Neymar would be arriving at the Etihad Stadium ahead of the new season, despite speculation to the contrary."Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda," he said.Soriano was speaking following the announcement that City had agreed to buy a MLS franchise

Where did you get that from mate?
Here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma</a> ... 85577.html[/quote]

Didn't mention Cavani, though. Ergo, Cavani is a target.

Falcao reportedly set for a medical at Monaco.

Twitter journos saying United and Chelsea both bid for Falcao, but were outbid by Monaco, who offered 55m.

Akira said:

Twitter journos saying United and Chelsea both bid for Falcao, but were outbid by Monaco, who offered 55m.

Yeah seen that this morning.

If Cavani goes to Madrid then I think we keep what we have got and build around them, no way will we buy like for like, and I just think only Cavani and Falcao - who are available - are the only ones who can significantly improve us.

Bale wont come to us, not a chance in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Akira said:

If Cavani goes to Madrid then I think we keep what we have got and build around them, no way will we buy like for like, and I just think only Cavani and Falcao - who are available - are the only ones who can significantly improve us.

There are still some other strikers out there like Suarez or Reus

CityForever45 said:
sam-caddick said:
Akira said:

There are still some other strikers out there like Suarez or Reus

Suarez would yes, you are correct there.

Reus wont take us to the next level though in my opinion, would love him at City, but I cant see him getting us 30 goals.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
SuperSilva said:
Ferran looks comfortable out in NYC whilst I think Txiki is locking down the final stages to all our major targets this summer... Fernandinho, Isco, Cavani (we all know this) etc.

Txiki is out in New York with Ferran.

I am sure they gave him a mobile phone and laptop with internet connection so he can continue any pending work with his team back in Manchester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.