Falcao Speculation/News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcao should be top of our shopping list this season! The guy is unreal. Just a shame about the third party ownership that will be auctioning him off to the highest bidder with no regard of footballing reasons at all!

Soriano quote' "Neither Radamel Falcao nor Neymar would be arriving at the Etihad Stadium ahead of the new season, despite speculation to the contrary."Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda,

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Soriano quote' "Neither Radamel Falcao nor Neymar would be arriving at the Etihad Stadium ahead of the new season, despite speculation to the contrary."Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda,
Kind of puts this thread to bed then.

southstand117 said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Kind of puts this thread to bed then.

Also the Neymar thread.

yakzson_ctid.Si said:

I'd rather Cavani but it does seem odd to not even consider Falcao as a secondary option.

Are we that confident on securing Cavani? Part of me wonders if we're hoping Cavani's suitors will pursue Falcao instead.

yakzson_ctid.Si said:

Where did you get that from mate?

Manchester City's chief executive Ferran Soriano has insisted that Sergio Aguero will not be sold this summer.Recent reports had linked the Argentinian international with a move to Spanish outfit Real Madrid.However, Soriano has claimed that the club have no intention of parting with a player that cost them a reported £30m from Atletico Madrid back in 2011."The first thing I want to emphasise is that we have never thought of selling Aguero. El Kun will be happy to stay with us this year," Soriano told Tuttomercatoweb.The official went on to add that neither Radamel Falcao nor Neymar would be arriving at the Etihad Stadium ahead of the new season, despite speculation to the contrary."Neymar and Falcao? [These reports are] false, they have never been on our agenda," he said.Soriano was speaking following the announcement that City had agreed to buy a MLS franchise

Where did you get that from mate?[/quote]
Here:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ma</a> ... 85577.html

NQCitizen said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:

I'd rather Cavani but it does seem odd to not even consider Falcao as a secondary option.

Are we that confident on securing Cavani? Part of me wonders if we're hoping Cavani's suitors will pursue Falcao instead.

Txiki and Ferran Soriano are the top men when it comes to football management and at Barca they have seen it all and have plenty of experience with the best and most difficult people involved in football.

Ferran saying that Neymar and Falcao are not our agenda says one thing all day... We are after Isco and Cavani strongly.

He also said that he was confident the next season we were going to a good manager and good players ...

personally I think the 2 quotes above are him being very confident that Txiki has got Cavani lined up and ready to come to City. Cavani will not go Real now and will come to us ... Isco looks about to follow Pellegrini who has one foot in the door at the Etihad stadium.

The stories about Real and PSG opening talks with Isco and Cavani ... most are complete rubbish, whilst a very select few will be genuine and or a phone call someone from Real has made to Isco's dad ...

Ferran looks comfortable out in NYC whilst I think Txiki is locking down the final stages to all our major targets this summer... Fernandinho, Isco, Cavani (we all know this) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.