Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell Negredo have we either got someone lined up now, someone lined up for January or are we promoting the young Nigerian lad in October.

Or is Negredo staying.

If we were letting him go now surely Falcao would have been on to us as I can't see us taking the gamble.

Pam said:
The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

But you said Falcao would not be going united earlier in the thread?

BigOscar said:
Out of interest, anyone know how tax laws work for loans from different countries? Because Falcao is on £180k a week after non-existant Monaco tax, so do United have to pay him the £320k+ a week to make his take home pay the same in England, or does he end up only taking home about 100k, or do the UK tax laws not apply as he's still technically a Monaco player? I have genuinely no idea

Yes and that's what they are paying him. The contract on offer will match his Monaco one which gives him 180k a week net.

What a shite day (what a shite weekend, to be fair). Was really excited when I got up this morning, absolutely deflated now. I can't fathom what would be going through the collective minds of Ferran and Txiki were we to get rid of Negredo with no replacement lined up. Surely they wouldn't leave us short with the injury prone Aguero and Jovetic? And then what if Edin gets an injury?

Not overly concerned with United getting Falcao, another signing they don't need, in my opinion, but to lose out on a quality replacement for a now unsettled Negredo would be nothing short of comical!

Strange one isnt it, no doubt ghat he is a top player but it depends how the deal is structured, listening to the radio they are sahing a 6 million loan fee with a purchase clause next year for 43 million. If so then 49 million for a 29 year old ciming back from a career threatening injury sounds like too much of a risk.

based on that I would be out, also if we were looking at an outright purchase then we couldn't do this deal anyway.

If its a case of a 12 month loan and then off to Madrid then we wouldnt have been in for him anyway.

while it is disappointing that he isn't coming to us I think we are better off out of this on these terms, btw have we officially pulled out of any deal?

BigOscar said:
Out of interest, anyone know how tax laws work for loans from different countries? Because Falcao is on £180k a week after non-existant Monaco tax, so do United have to pay him the £320k+ a week to make his take home pay the same in England, or does he end up only taking home about 100k, or do the UK tax laws not apply as he's still technically a Monaco player? I have genuinely no idea

He would have to pay his taxes to HMRC.

Pam said:
The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

Look how Di Maria changed everything ... er.

southstand117 said:
Martin blackburn is reporting that we'll use silva and yaya as number 10s rather than sign another striker if negrado does

Makes total sense. Jovetic can play that role too.

BigOscar said:

I read somewhere that Monaco FC players are subject to frence (normal) not Monaco (as you say practically non existant) tax laws, partly because the club play in the French league, but no idea if that's accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.