Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

There's a telephone joke in there somewhere Pam ;)

Considering Aguero's & Jovetic's injury records can we afford not signing another forward? Assuming Negredo does leave.

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
Nonsense. We beat Bayern in Bayern last season. Madrid lost 4 -2 last night as I've just posted. Shows a serious lack of belief in our players posting something like that. We have the quality in our squad to beat any team in the world.

Just like we lost to Stoke these results happen. But be serious. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Rodriguez, Isco,

All of these are a cut above Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo.

Football is a team game. Aguero and Dzeko are both better than Benzema and Chick Pea. Toure/Fernando better pairing than Modric (Kroos)/Khedeira. Vinny better than Pepe and Ramos. Zaba better than Carvahal. Madrid's best two players last season even by their own players standards were Di Maria and Alonso.

As for Bayern. Lets see how Pep does this season and lets see how they do when they play us.

Like I say a serious lack of belief in our squad posting stuff like that. But you're entitled to your opinion. Hopefully our team will make you eat it come next May!

Yes Kun and Edin are better than Benzema and Herndez. But in the CL they will play with Ronaldo and Bale either side of their 1 striker. And Ronaldo and Bale are fast and direct something we lack. . Neither Silva nor Nasri would start for either Madrid or Barca.

Yaya is the one player we have who would start in any team in the world without question. Kun is close but would he get in Barca's front 3. Debateable.

Vinny is just as error prone as the two Madrid CBs you mention. All 3 are great players. I do believe that defensively we are in better shape than our rivals.

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Just like we lost to Stoke these results happen. But be serious. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Rodriguez, Isco,

Football is a team game. Aguero and Dzeko are both better than Benzema and Chick Pea. Toure/Fernando better pairing than Modric (Kroos)/Khedeira. Vinny better than Pepe and Ramos. Zaba better than Carvahal. Madrid's best two players last season even by their own players standards were Di Maria and Alonso.

As for Bayern. Lets see how Pep does this season and lets see how they do when they play us.

Like I say a serious lack of belief in our squad posting stuff like that. But you're entitled to your opinion. Hopefully our team will make you eat it come next May!

Yes Kun and Edin are better than Benzema and Herndez. But in the CL they will play with Ronaldo and Bale either side of their 1 striker. And Ronaldo and Bale are fast and direct something we lack. . Neither Silva nor Nasri would start for either Madrid or Barca.

Yaya is the one player we have who would start in any team in the world without question. Kun is close but would he get in Barca's front 3. Debateable.

Vinny is just as error prone as the two Madrid CBs you mention. All 3 are great players. I do believe that defensively we are in better shape than our rivals.

Don't agree with any of that except your first sentence. As I said I hope our players make you eat your words. And I watched a hell of a lot of Madrid last season - Alonso and Di Maria were the key for them. The attacking players need a platform they no longer have.

Lol, Yaya and Merlin in the No.10 role hey? So a Yaya who doesn't seem arsed anymore and Dave, who as much as we love him, has scored no more than 8 goals in all competitions in a single season for us.

Genius.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Pam said:
The rags are off their heads if they think playing a 1-1-8 formation will help matters. That club is genuinely deranged atm. Mark my words. This will not end well.

Look how Di Maria changed everything ... er.

He played alongside Darren Fletcher to be fair and they had Valencia and Young on the wings. When Herrera, Blind, Rafael and Shaw are back from injury/implemented into the team, I'd imagine things will be very different.

There must be a clause in his contract that says he can leave if they dont get champions league. Having Rooney, RVP, Falcao, Mata and Di Maria is mouth watering but they have to many players in the same positions (doubt id even get them to work on FIFA). With a shite midfield and defense, why not save nearly £80m and use it to buy players they need?

It will go 2 ways, they will continue to be shit and be the laughing stock of the season again or they will just outscore teams and win the league :/.

robbieh said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:

Just stop. I'm really beginning to think with posters with huge amount of posts are actually City fans.....

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
What a shite day (what a shite weekend, to be fair). Was really excited when I got up this morning, absolutely deflated now. I can't fathom what would be going through the collective minds of Ferran and Txiki were we to get rid of Negredo with no replacement lined up. Surely they wouldn't leave us short with the injury prone Aguero and Jovetic? And then what if Edin gets an injury?

Not overly concerned with United getting Falcao, another signing they don't need, in my opinion, but to lose out on a quality replacement for a now unsettled Negredo would be nothing short of comical!

Perhaps a little over dramatic - but hard to disagree wth your sentiments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.