Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Let's be honest when the papers were talking £32m yesterday it sounded a decent deal.
£50m and £300k+ per week is way over the top for a guy of his age and injury record.

United are making a statement like we did when we bought Robinho (how the mighty have fallen).
He certainly isn't worth the money being quoted and that's why neither us nor Arsenal bit.

A very good player but not what the Rags require. They'll be no money in the kitty for the next guy
when the tactical turtle is fired. I think we will look back at this window in a couple of years time and
say that this was the point of no return for the Rags. They won't make the top 4.

If that's the deal I can completely understand why we baulked at it. He's still worth the transfer fee imo but £15m per year in wages for a player who has had that injury and isn't far off thirty is too much. It wouldn't sit well with our other top earners and could disrupt the dressing room. I can understand why they feel the need to gamble because that's the position they're in but all it would engineer for us would be agents ringing up every five minutes asking why their clients aren't on 300k a week.

I agree.....we scored over 100+ goals without Falcao so not too concerned we missed out but I would have to say....when a player like Falcao is available on a 6mil loan deal with option to buy the following year....its a chance you shouldnt turn down...he's a top 5 striker! If Negredo is still a blue at 11pm tonight I'll be very happy but if he's gone and Falcao goes rags......it will be a mistake!

Is something behind all this? A repeat of Robinho perhaps? Stranger things have happened! Rooney, Cavani or the like?

Somethings gotta happen surely if we are seeing the back of Negredo, Richards and Nastasic!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Neville Kneville said:
Rammy Blue said:
I agree with that, mate. Very strange goings on that I can only put down to FFP - I reckon we trust UEFA so little that we are making sure they have absolutely no way of stitching us up with an interpretation of the rulings, just like they did previously.

Maybe we are just taking it on the chin this summer knowing that we've still done decent business and can really go to town next summer. No-one is still sure about our punishment, how many windows it covers etc and maybe we are just erring on the side of caution.

But his agent says it's a permanent deal.

Yeah, after next summer.

By then they can sell a player to offset it, probably Mata or Van Persie.

United will have held an ace card if they have indeed guaranteed to purchase.

His loan fee will also come off the asking price, no doubt.

Mendes isn't daft enough to send him on loan to City or anywhere else if he can also rely on a £50m plus balancing payment.

If I were Arsenal, I'd offer United £10m for Van Persie!
Thought RVP had a knee injury? Or is that over-exaggerated?

I don't think Arsenal could get anywhere to matching RVP's wages. Supposed to be around £250k pw

Utd are stuck with RVP.

Time for the pitch forks and flaming torches, hunt the rag fuckers lurking around the place down

m90vx5.jpg

bojinov29 said:
More twitter bullshit but ......

Breaking: @MCFC making last minute enquires on Isco. @realmadrid

Off to the D Isco thread

Let's all have a disco silva navas isco

Yaya yaya

Maybe this is why we are not lining up a sensation striker...

Simon Mullock ‏@MullockSMirror 1m
If Negredo leaves and Man City don't sign a replacement they must be very confident of getting work permit for Kelechi Iheanacho in October

Remember our lad in the pre-season games who played with no fear...

Who knows..?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.