Falcao Whisperings? (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Without him whilst still good enough to win the PL we do not have sufficient quality to beat Real and Bayern.

Nonsense. We beat Bayern in Bayern last season. Madrid lost 4 -2 last night as I've just posted. Shows a serious lack of belief in our players posting something like that. We have the quality in our squad to beat any team in the world.

We are nowhere near good enough to win champions league...

Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:
Without him whilst still good enough to win the PL we do not have sufficient quality to beat Real and Bayern.

Nonsense. We beat Bayern in Bayern last season. Madrid lost 4 -2 last night as I've just posted. Shows a serious lack of belief in our players posting something like that. We have the quality in our squad to beat any team in the world.

Just like we lost to Stoke these results happen. But be serious. Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Kroos, Rodriguez, Isco,

All of these are a cut above Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Negredo.

Just like last season it is down to the rest of our team and squad to chip in with the goals.

I'm really not that bothered with Falcao.

We were offered him and turned him down quite early on, then the rags made a offer and got him.

We know what sort of player he is, turning down champions league to play for Monoco and once again not pushing for a champions league or Europa league instead picking a rich struggling mid table team. Money money money....No thanks, he's 28 with a serious knee problem.

Much prefer our line up, besides he's not a link up player.

dubblue said:
Mister Appointment said:
robbieh said:

We are nowhere near good enough to win champions league...
You have to be in it first....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.