Falkirk v Celtic

blueinsa said:
levets said:
McAnespie was an election worker for Sinn Féin and was not a member of the IRA
=========================
I always understood that Sinn Féin was the political voice of the IRA...

Come off it levets, you will be telling us all that Adams and Mcguiness where once very active members in the IRA in a minute....oh wait....

Exactly......

Well it's good to join you all and it's good that you've got such a love of Celtic, the first British team to win the European Cup. I joined this site because I went to Manchester for the recent friendly when your millionaire superstars just beat our reserves 2-1. I was impressed with your wee stadium and your fans who shouted Rangers and did that God Save The Queen song doing Nazi salutes. Who did wreck your city in 2008 ?? Looks like you have a problem in your support too !!

For those who wouldn't like us in your league because of so called bigotry can I just say that you're probably frightened that Celtic do so well because their record against English clubs in competition is very very good.

Hail hail to all you Celtic minded City fans and praise to Hughes, Bellamy, Given and other guys who know what Celtic are about. (and it's not bigotry - leave that to Rangers ).

meeky said:
Well it's good to join you all and it's good that you've got such a love of Celtic, the first British team to win the European Cup. I joined this site because I went to Manchester for the recent friendly when your millionaire superstars just beat our reserves 2-1. I was impressed with your wee stadium and your fans who shouted Rangers and did that God Save The Queen song doing Nazi salutes. Who did wreck your city in 2008 ?? Looks like you have a problem in your support too !!

For those who wouldn't like us in your league because of so called bigotry can I just say that you're probably frightened that Celtic do so well because their record against English clubs in competition is very very good.

Hail hail to all you Celtic minded City fans and praise to Hughes, Bellamy, Given and other guys who know what Celtic are about. (and it's not bigotry - leave that to Rangers ).

i think you best see the moaning thread,what a moaning get you are.

celtic AND rangers would do jack shit in our league btw.

de niro said:
meeky said:

Whose moaning ? Stuff Rangers btw. They're nothing to do with Celtic. We're in England every pre-season playing friendlies and the only bother I've seen was at your ground. Where did your gang of skinheads come from ? I thought City were a family friendly club and it was the big bad Man U fans that brought shame on your City.

city bairn said:
I can assure everyone it was more than "a couple of dozen who were singing this bile outside the ground. They'll try and cover it up but there were around 150-200 of the scumbags singing outside.
My arse, was talking to a Falkirk fan today who made it clear that a. the fans in side the ground observed it, and b. those outside the ground werent particularly loud.

Its a fuckin laugh that so many people on here are saying "British soldiers are dying for our freedoms" but when someone exercises their freedom to protest legally they're suddenly scum and shouldnt be allowed. Well done.

A Blue said:
Bloody English, Welsh and Scots . Going over to Ireland to confront the poor women and children. We all know Irish History started when the Dirty English invaded that Lovely country. No, wait a minute ! I read somewhere that for centuries Irish boats raided along the coast of England and Wales , raping ,pillaging and burning long before the English set foot there. Perhaps Irish history missed out the fact that the isle was settled by Scots before the Irish had ever been heard of. Perhaps Irish history forgets that more Irishmen were killed in the Irish civil war than was ever killed by those dastardly English. The dirty English created the potato famine in which millions died ,the same English who were dying in Lancashire and Yorkshire at the same time.
Yep I am one of those who fought over there. I despise the IRA and their apologists. Just a bunch of back shooting cowards.
English history has nothing to be proud of, but by god , to take a couple of hundred years and blame the poor British squaddie for the shambles that was Ireland is taking the p***.
I still think 4.4.2 suits us better.
How much of a pleb are you? Irish boats invaded the coast of England and Wales before the idea of England fucking existed.

Wise up. If you can give me some facts on more people being killed in the civil war than by the "English" (real term: British), then I'll believe you. I doubt it extremely heavily that from the 1600s to 1922 there were more deaths in the civil war than during occupation. There were more deaths in the bloody troubles than in the civil war that you were apart of. Ask your army mates how many houses they broke into at 4 in the morning to lift men and teenagers because of who they were, or ask them for their explanation. Go fuck yourself you sarcastic ****.

levets said:
blue jim said:
They probably will be in a 100 years time. As for Celtic, we support Celtic for the love of the club and what it means to us, not because of secterianism.

For the record, they were accused of singing IRA songs yesterday, they werent. They sang about <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Mcanespie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Mcanespie</a> this man.

Sinn Fein are a completely legitimate elected political party. Whats your point?

meeky said:

Nothing to do with being "frightened" in the footballing sense-possibly because the old firm just don't know how to behave and tend to bring with them a particular brand of religious bigotry and bullshit we just don't need.It's simply not worth the potential for hassle in every major city every other week.

And why should you be in our league?

We don't need you or Rangers,thanks.

But you sure as hell need us.

blue jim said:
levets said:
Sinn Fein are a completely legitimate elected political party. Whats your point?

They were the voice of the IRA. They are legitimate now yes, but not then.. I think you know my point, as does everybody else.
Oh, and I'm a catholic of Irish decent and know Irish history.. so if you want a row (metaphorically speaking).........

meeky said:
de niro said:

Whose moaning ? Stuff Rangers btw. They're nothing to do with Celtic. We're in England every pre-season playing friendlies and the only bother I've seen was at your ground. Where did your gang of skinheads come from ? I thought City were a family friendly club and it was the big bad Man U fans that brought shame on your City.

the celtic fans pelted us with rocks, i had to protect my wife and daughter from them, i then found a celtic fan getting a kicking from a bunch of city fans, i managed to drag him out and deposit him on the coach park with the away coaches in.
we are a family club, we will always welcome friendlieswith any club, celtic however was the worst violence i've seen at city for many a year.at least rangers only smashed up shops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.