Falkirk v Celtic

Whether or not the soldiers in NI were included or not is irrelevant, as previous posts have stated they died for what they believed was right, just as the Irish defended themselves. At the end of the day they are a million times braver than I am and their race, colour, creed and religion doesn't matter to me, they are my fellow countrymen and I will remember them, and I will observe the silence, as should everyone else. There's no excuse not to, even if you don't believe in their views, the British army gets sent to where it's needed by its heads, I bet many of them wish they weren't risking their lives in Afghanistan for what some of us consider a pointless war, but yet they have the guts to do what we never will, defend our countries.

I bet many of them didnt want to be there either. Doesnt mean their victims should be forced to commemorate them or be called scum.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
blue jim said:
I bet many of them didnt want to be there either. Doesnt mean their victims should be forced to commemorate them or be called scum.

There's a difference between shutting the fuck up and commemorating, it's called class, it's called decency.
Which only about 10 people did not have the class to do!

You'd think half of glasgow were rioting by peoples reactions to it.

blue jim said:
What would you have forced Falkirk do in an ideal world ?????
They decided to have a silence so what should they have done instead ???
An applause was had last year before the match against Motherwell which Motherwell were forced to take part in & some Celtic "fans" walked out to a round of boos so that doesn't work.
It will be interesting to see what happens in England IF Celtic get let in.

Yep, I know all about raiding houses on both sides of the divide. Don,t know much about raiding coastlines though. Wonder if you know how many bombs were planted in Ireland by British soldiers ? I know of a lot of bombs planted in England by Irish (snigger )freedom fighters.
To all the racist city fans on here as I believe I am classed as, My Dad was a Jock , supported Celtic all his life, I married a nice southern Irish girl with a mean temper. Yes I have seen atrosities commited by both sides which is wrong. But the worst I have seen belongs to the SCUM of the IRA and no you can,t change my views.

bluemanc said:
blue jim said:
What would you have forced Falkirk do in an ideal world ?????
They decided to have a silence so what should they have done instead ???
An applause was had last year before the match against Motherwell which Motherwell were forced to take part in & some Celtic "fans" walked out to a round of boos so that doesn't work.
It will be interesting to see what happens in England IF Celtic get let in.
Damned if you do, damned if you dont then.

Another assumption. I've already said I'd have stayed silent, everyone else in the ground stayed silent, you cannot police peoples political convictions.

A Blue said:
Yep, I know all about raiding houses on both sides of the divide. Don,t know much about raiding coastlines though. Wonder if you know how many bombs were planted in Ireland by British soldiers ? I know of a lot of bombs planted in England by Irish (snigger )freedom fighters.
To all the racist city fans on here as I believe I am classed as, My Dad was a Jock , supported Celtic all his life, I married a nice southern Irish girl with a mean temper. Yes I have seen atrosities commited by both sides which is wrong. But the worst I have seen belongs to the SCUM of the IRA and no you can,t change my views.
I've no interest in changing your views.

blue jim said:
A Blue said:
I've no interest in changing your views.

At least we have found something to agree on..........the peace process can begin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.