Falkirk v Celtic

blue jim said:
Dubai Blue said:
It's indefensible Jim. I can't believe you're even trying. They are absolute fucking vile scum.
Watch the video.

The video proves you are right about the miniutes silence ,would be interesting to hear your views on all the innocent mothers sons daughters and fathers who have died on english soil on account of irish made bombs supplied by gaddafi.

Dubai Blue said:
blue jim said:
Germans did not commit state terrorism against the British people did it? They never occupied the British people, British people were never second class citizens under German rule.

You'll find, once again in that video, that every fan in the stand had common decency.
Yeah, you're right; the Germans never did anything bad against the British people, ever.

You'll find, once again, that I'm referring to the c*nts who chanted throughout the silence. I'm sure many, many Celtic fans are good people with bags of common decency, but I'm not talking about them. I'm talking specifically about the group who disrupted it, but you seem intent on suggesting that I'm slagging off Celtic as a whole.

It's all irrelevant really, though, as you still justify the actions of the disrespectful knobheads outside. Something that I find incomprehensible.
As I've already said, I dont particularly justify it, I understand why they did it, different things. I made it clear I'd have obeyed the silence personally.

And leave the sarcasm at home please, no need for it.

deynaskaz said:
blue jim said:
Watch the video.

The video proves you are right about the miniutes silence ,would be interesting to hear your views on all the innocent mothers sons daughters and fathers who have died on english soil on account of irish made bombs supplied by gaddafi.
Its disgusting.

Next.

Eike Immel said:
blue jim said:
Celtic are not nearly as bad as Rangers. When Celtic are investigated by UEFA 3 times in 4 years, you can say that.
Prehaps they are not as bad but still they are no innocents, prehaps the old firm just get most press. The likes of Aberdeen are just as bad - but you must agree that we don't need that in are game? as doesn't the scottish game. It;s a shame really as it ruins the reputation of two big clubs from a "small country (in football terms)" - something they could be proud of
Ofcourse we're not innocent. City fans have a lot of orc fans, so do West Ham, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Everton, could go on and on.

Jim were they right or wrong to protest against the silence to remember the fallen?
One word answer please

You say they disrupted the silence because of british soldiers who ran riot in ireland ,i have no doubt there were disgracfull acts carried out by british soldiers in most conflicts ,this silence was not meant for anyone who disgraced themselves and there country but for the brave soldiers who gave there lives for what they believed was right and the soldiers who are still giving there lives for there beliefs ,the few who disrupted the silence should be ashamed but i doubt they will .

deynaskaz said:
You say they disrupted the silence because of british soldiers who ran riot in ireland ,i have no doubt there were disgracfull acts carried out by british soldiers in most conflicts ,this silence was not meant for anyone who disgraced themselves and there country but for the brave soldiers who gave there lives for what they believed was right and the soldiers who are still giving there lives for there beliefs ,the few who disrupted the silence should be ashamed but i doubt they will .
You acknowledge what soldiers did in Ireland which in turn means you would understand why they protested. right?

Fact is, soldiers who served in NI are included in this, wether or not it was "meant" for them or not, they are.

Not 'appy' just wanted to know your view.

Just wanted it clarifying that it was out of order and disrepectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.