Fans back at the Etihad

Well perhaps 100% is asking a bit much but I wouldn't be happy going back until there's a properly tested and working vaccine or we're happy that the virus isn't anywhere near as dangerous as it has been so far.

I agree. I'm 70 & fit as a fiddle, with no underlying health issues. in fact I reckon I could give a lot of 40 & 50 year olds a good run for their money, but the fact remains that all my organs are 70 years old. That's the danger. After a lifetime watching City I won't be going back until it's confirmed as being safe to do so. On the other hand, this televised closed-door shite us doing my head in. Roll on the vaccine (if it ever happens).

I agree. I'm 70 & fit as a fiddle, with no underlying health issues. in fact I reckon I could give a lot of 40 & 50 year olds a good run for their money, but the fact remains that all my organs are 70 years old. That's the danger. After a lifetime watching City I won't be going back until it's confirmed as being safe to do so. On the other hand, this televised closed-door shite us doing my head in. Roll on the vaccine (if it ever happens).

I see myself as an extremely fit 40 year old, however, I won’t be going back, not until a viable vaccine has been introduced. It’s absolute madness, imo, that this is already being explored. There is a argument, which I lean towards, that we haven’t even seen the worse of this yet, with Oct/Nov really a key period... for me, and I think the more rational will agree, this shouldn’t be entertained for at least 12 months!

Masks compulsory from the 22nd Lady on the Checkout told me in Asda today.

Failure to comply = £100,00 fine.

Shouldn't we have been wearing Masks weeks ago ?

I dont understand why it is suddenly a big deal now.
I got told off Matt Hancock on Monday, I prefer those kind of routes for information. But each to their own.

I see myself as an extremely fit 40 year old, however, I won’t be going back, not until a viable vaccine has been introduced. It’s absolute madness, imo, that this is already being explored. There is a argument, which I lean towards, that we haven’t even seen the worse of this yet, with Oct/Nov really a key period... for me, and I think the more rational will agree, this shouldn’t be entertained for at least 12 months!

Spot on

If they allow fans back in they might as well cancel social distancing completely and possibly face masks as l dont see people wearing them to chat before and during the match.
Ok there will be fewer people but theres so much likelihood of touching people as well as breathing their droplets in. My own problem areas would be train, tram, queuing to be searched, lift to EL3, getting through the queues leading to the bars, everybody brushing against me as they traipse in and out before and during the match, queue to piss, queue to wash hands properly, brushing against those coming in the bog, plus of course how ever they plan to seat us and ive not even considered the crush on the Grove.

And Boris will tell me l am safe, then l am not, then l am, then l am not, like the trafficators blinking on the car with the scientists saying something different as they just have on the news.

What a bloody mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.