Fans leaving early.

I left that early I missed the kick off.

By the way I leave early at night matches (5mins) as take my 6yr old. If that upsets the so called die hards, bestest supporters ever then tough shit. Talk to my hand.

If city had wanted half a job doing they could have sold your seats to rag tourists and made extra money out of it, too.

You're lucky to be in them as far as I'm concerned. We're talking as friends here and we all stand by the club in a way that seems right to us. Fair enough. Its got nothing to do with 'bigger better blue than you' cock waving competition.

So enjoy doing your bit, gents. Or not, as the case may be. :)

goat boy said:
If city had wanted half a job doing they could have sold your seats to rag tourists and made extra money out of it, too.

You're lucky to be in them as far as I'm concerned. We're talking as friends here and we all stand by the club in a way that seems right to us. Fair enough. Its got nothing to do with 'bigger better blue than you' cock waving competition.

So enjoy doing your bit, gents. Or not, as the case may be. :)

I will enjoy it especially the Sunderland game. Won't be in my seat as meeting team as lad is mascot.

Always stop till the end to clap the players, win, lose or draw. Number of times people have missed goal towards the end of the match, 'Arsenal 6-3' comes to mind. We normally park at my mates g/f across the road. We then either go to Mac Ds, or her house for a brew till trafic dies down abit. Normallty takes about 3/4 s of an hour. Easy

Never fails to amuse me that I wait till the end and wait for the scrum to to exit to finish then walk out and all the cars who have left early politely wait at the lights for me to walk by an extra 500 yards to a car park with no queues. Carry on parking as close as you can and leaving early guys. Makes it easier for the rest of us.

mancityvstoke said:
I'm no cynic said:
Even though I stay until the end, the exits up on level three are narrow and scary as supporters are squeezing their way out. It's a long way down if you don't like heights, and I can't blame women, kids and OAPs for getting out before the crush starts. I can't speak for level one though, this having a shallower slope to contend with.

Do what I do...........wait an extra two minutes (watch the highlights) and its all clear.............nice easy walk out.

Then I walk all the way along the seats from 212 right to the other end of the stadium to avoid the crowds outside as well.

I'm home in 15 minutes after the end of the game and I stay until after everyone's gone .

can we all come back to your house then ?

Proelia said:
Im still at york

Hq235WJ.gif

Its up to people when they leave but given the prices I want me moneys worth, and I am certainly getting that, so no reason for me to leave early (parents with young kids at night games I understand) - would have thought that Gillingham and qpr were lessons for some

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.