Fans leaving early.

Why is it acceptable for half the stadium to bugger off to the bar areas as soon as the clock ticks over to 40:00 but anyone vacating their seat at 89:00 is considered a traitor?

Leyth Blue said:
Why is it acceptable for half the stadium to bugger off to the bar areas as soon as the clock ticks over to 40:00 but anyone vacating their seat at 89:00 is considered a traitor?
I've always wondered the same.

I relocated a couple of seasons ago, partly becasue I was sick to death of a group around me that would come 5 mins after kick off, go 5 mins before half time and come back 5 mins after the second half kicks off!

Drove me mad!

Leyth Blue said:

Me and my mate take it in turns to leave for the bar on the 40 minute mark as it's the only chance you have of getting served in the SS. If we didn't then we would miss the start of the 2nd half. Either way you are going to miss some of the game. The only way to stop this is by putting more catering and bar staff on but that is another subject.

GXCity said:
Leyth Blue said:

Me and my mate take it in turns to leave for the bar on the 40 minute mark as it's the only chance you have of getting served in the SS. If we didn't then we would miss the start of the 2nd half. Either way you are going to miss some of the game. The only way to stop this is by putting more catering and bar staff on but that is another subject.

Hopefully when extended there will be more kiosks and more staff

bluemc1 said:
mancityvstoke said:
I'm no cynic said:
Even though I stay until the end, the exits up on level three are narrow and scary as supporters are squeezing their way out. It's a long way down if you don't like heights, and I can't blame women, kids and OAPs for getting out before the crush starts. I can't speak for level one though, this having a shallower slope to contend with.

Do what I do...........wait an extra two minutes (watch the highlights) and its all clear.............nice easy walk out.

Then I walk all the way along the seats from 212 right to the other end of the stadium to avoid the crowds outside as well.

I'm home in 15 minutes after the end of the game and I stay until after everyone's gone .

can we all come back to your house then ?

Its a bit rough round here mate.

Leyth Blue said:

Or arrive 10 mins after kick off - all for that extra pint

I'm still stood on the Kippax from the last game ever against Southampton.
Ok, so I'm stood in some cunts flat now, and he's not best pleased about me being there for 13 years, but I'm not fucking budging.
My late grandfather refused to leave the terraces at Ardwick to come to Maine Road, and was buried there after dying of hypothermia.
We are hardcore fans - we never go home, ever.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm still stood on the Kippax from the last game ever against Southampton.
Ok, so I'm stood in some cunts flat now, and he's not best pleased about me being there for 13 years, but I'm not fucking budging.
My late grandfather refused to leave the terraces at Ardwick to come to Maine Road, and was buried there after dying of hypothermia.
We are hardcore fans - we never go home, ever.

The Kippax was all seated then. Unless you were in AA lower?

Are you sat on his sofa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.