Fans leaving early.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Funny I was just thinking about you as there was an advert and one of the actors was a dead ringer for you.

Actually it's not a wind up. It's something I've decided I feel strongly about. We fans have a part to play and I don't think we're doing that. There's an attitude that we are there just to be entertained and don't have to give anything back but I believe we do owe something to the players. And part of that is giving them support for the full 90 minutes.
Oh fuck off you rag troll.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Well why not save yourself a couple of hours or more and not bother turning up at all? I'm sure some of you would be much happier watching a crap team under the likes of Stuart Pearce and being able to say "Come on, let's go. I've seen enough of this shit."

The atmosphere in the stadium, even last Tuesday against Barca when it should have been rocking, is utterly shite because that "who gives a fuck" attitude typifies so many City fans these days.

I hope this is you on a wind up.
Funny I was just thinking about you as there was an advert and one of the actors was a dead ringer for you.

Actually it's not a wind up. It's something I've decided I feel strongly about. We fans have a part to play and I don't think we're doing that. There's an attitude that we are there just to be entertained and don't have to give anything back but I believe we do owe something to the players. And part of that is giving them support for the full 90 minutes.

Give over, PB. Going to watch a football club is not a 'duty'. There is no Code of Conduct and it is not a participation sport.

It is a form of entertainment. Some want to support in a certain way, some want to do it in another way. The hectoring from those who don't approve of the way that others do it is getting ridiculous on here.

Thenumber1blue said:
I sometimes leave early and sometimes don't ,I leave when I want,I park where I want.I don't give a fuck who doesn't like it ,or who thinks it looks bad on TV !

do you not give a fuck cos you're pissed up?

MCFC OK

de niro said:
I think we have to factor in the crowd is 30% bigger than at Maine road. 10 years on many more cars on the road. It had to end up shit.

People have different reasons for leaving early, most of them bollocks, but its up to them I suppose.
Since the move its great for us as we live east Manchester, Maine road was a fucker. We do stay to the end but even living so close it takes an age to get away from the ground. We are not that arsed we pop on gmr and just get on with it.

One set of fans I have total respect for are our far away blues. I often tease them on here as tourists but fair play you travelling 2,3, even 4 hours to get to the game.

you're still there when they start sweeping up....

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Give over, PB. Going to watch a football club is not a 'duty'. There is no Code of Conduct and it is not a participation sport.

It is a form of entertainment. Some want to support in a certain way, some want to do it in another way. The hectoring from those who don't approve of the way that others do it is getting ridiculous on here.
But they're bigger Blues and they can't help it.

Didsbury Dave said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I'm absolutely convinced that PB is on the WUM

chris85mcfc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chris85mcfc said:
I genuinely hope my life never gets to the point where beating traffic is the highlight of my experience of watching city.

Anyway it's just my opinion. I'll take a few pictures of Vinny lifting the trophy for you on Sunday and post it out to you, could you put a self addressed envelope in with my medal when you send it out to me :)

Maybe I could do you a certificate in return....Traffic beating champion 2014

Maybe he could tell you where to shove it as well, you smug newbie.
It has precisely fuck all to do with you what time anyone leaves the ground, other than yourself.
So stop playing Biggest Blue Top Trumps and being such a busy ****.

Pretty passionate response from a guy that claimed he wasn't interested at all in this topic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on any topic, 65 page thread that hasn't been pulled down says that it's a topic worth talking about. Still makes me laugh that grown men get so irate :)

Can I assume that Chris85 is taken from your date of birth,therefore a young man of 29 years of age worrying like fuck about the older generation.If only !!

Ok time for some music.

Relaxing reggie ........light a spliff lads.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfTcmt2GbVQ[/youtube]

oakiecokie said:
chris85mcfc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Maybe he could tell you where to shove it as well, you smug newbie.
It has precisely fuck all to do with you what time anyone leaves the ground, other than yourself.
So stop playing Biggest Blue Top Trumps and being such a busy ****.

Pretty passionate response from a guy that claimed he wasn't interested at all in this topic.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on any topic, 65 page thread that hasn't been pulled down says that it's a topic worth talking about. Still makes me laugh that grown men get so irate :)

Can I assume that Chris85 is taken from your date of birth,therefore a young man of 29 years of age worrying like fuck about the older generation.If only !!

Nope, IQ mate, dead cert!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.