Fans leaving early.

bluemc1 said:
RP2 said:
Maybe the club should not allow people in who turn up late? Or stop serving at 10 minutes to kick off and usher people to their seats? And not serve until the half time whistle sounds? And then lock the exits until the full time whistle sounds?

Fucking ridiculous, pointless thread. It is no ones business what another chooses to do (as long as laws aren't broken). And as for the "it's our duty" or "responsibility" crap - I've never heard anything more laughable in my life.

did you not hear Rooneys comments yesterday ?
Which were...?

GaudinoMotors said:
The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I hope this is you on a wind up.
Unfortunately not,this actually bothers folk for some reason
Unbelievable.

Unfortunately some folk also get really bothered by being asked why they leave early.
Unbelievable - it's not like traffic, little Johnny not liking crowds, it's a school night, I've got a life outside football, I'm going out for dinner and I'll do what the f*ck I like aren't all really valid points well made.

Tbh i'm suprised folk on here have come up with the reason they have to leave early,as they really dont need too...If they want to get up off their seat they have payed for 2,6 or 15 mins early they can,and it has absoultely fuckall to do with anyone on here or at the ground
It seems to me that folk cant sleep at night worrying abt early leavers!

I'm going to Wigan but will have to leave early in order to get home and take someone to the Airport. Can I get some sort of permission slip or something? Maybe I can wear a red hula hoops?

What a ridiculous argument this is

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluemc1 said:
RP2 said:
Maybe the club should not allow people in who turn up late? Or stop serving at 10 minutes to kick off and usher people to their seats? And not serve until the half time whistle sounds? And then lock the exits until the full time whistle sounds?

Fucking ridiculous, pointless thread. It is no ones business what another chooses to do (as long as laws aren't broken). And as for the "it's our duty" or "responsibility" crap - I've never heard anything more laughable in my life.

did you not hear Rooneys comments yesterday ?
Which were...?

did he not say United can win the CL ?

I've no problem with the odd few hundred slipping away early. That's choice. But it's the sheer numbers that do it which is disappointing, and if it's to "Beat the rush", don't these early leavers realise that they are the ones creating the rush in the first place?

Damocles said:
I'm going to Wigan but will have to leave early in order to get home and take someone to the Airport. Can I get some sort of permission slip or something? Maybe I can wear a red hula hoops?

What a ridiculous argument this is

if you go to Wigan you wont just leave early you will be fucking late, its at home

"I'm going to Wigan" as in "I'm going to the forthcoming Wigan game".

I've never had to explain that to anybody before, I always presumed everybody said "Are you going to X mate?" "Yeah, I'll be at the X game".

How do you ask friends if they are attending a game?

The cookie monster said:
GaudinoMotors said:
The cookie monster said:
Unfortunately not,this actually bothers folk for some reason
Unbelievable.

Unfortunately some folk also get really bothered by being asked why they leave early.
Unbelievable - it's not like traffic, little Johnny not liking crowds, it's a school night, I've got a life outside football, I'm going out for dinner and I'll do what the f*ck I like aren't all really valid points well made.

Tbh i'm suprised folk on here have come up with the reason they have to leave early,as they really dont need too...If they want to get up off their seat they have payed for 2,6 or 15 mins early they can,and it has absoultely fuckall to do with anyone on here or at the ground
It seems to me that folk cant sleep at night worrying abt early leavers!

You are right of course when you say it's nowt to do with anyone else what time you leave. I do wonder though about the mentality of people who, in the name of beating the traffic regularly miss 10 minutes of a game they've paid good money to see.
If traffic is such an issue to some people I wonder why they bother leaving the house at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.