Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Scrutinise away

Turn your TV on to the Manchester V Birmingham cricket for a live example.

Edit. Don’t bother it’s finished. But with plenty of potential time left there was probably about 50% of the crowd still in.

As regards Kyle Walker, purely by chance I met some match guests of his on the train home later that evening, who’d been in the Tunnel Club on Saturday. We were talking about the game and they mentioned that he was pissed off cos he copped for a bit of booing and general abuse both during the 1st half and as he left the field at half time. He was still upset about it after the game apparently
Time for counselling from Richard Edghill.

Reactions: SJC
Time for counselling from Richard Edghill.
Not acceptable though. Kyle had a tricky game at Newcastle and first half but he is virtually in midfield. It doesn't matter how good or bad we are as it seems somebody gets a bit of grief. Egdehill was blue to the core as well.

Reactions: SJC
Turn your TV on to the Manchester V Birmingham cricket for a live example.

Edit. Don’t bother it’s finished. But with plenty of potential time left there was probably about 50% of the crowd still in.
It wasn’t anywhere near full to begin with.

Loads of freebies handed out and people are getting bored of it already.

As regards Kyle Walker, purely by chance I met some match guests of his on the train home later that evening, who’d been in the Tunnel Club on Saturday. We were talking about the game and they mentioned that he was pissed off cos he copped for a bit of booing and general abuse both during the 1st half and as he left the field at half time. He was still upset about it after the game apparently
That’s terrible that they boo a City player!! I’ve said it in another thread. They are doing their best. You don’t boo a (City) Blue shirted player!! IMHO

Ffs just let people do what they want to do. I never leave early but if folk do or they are not as bothered as me about the final score then so what? The world is full of Dicks who know best. Each to their own. I clapped at the end for 2/3 mins. But I wasn’t going to wait 10 mins for a lap of honour over a home win v Palace. Fair play to anyone who did but I had a 90 min drive home and a pub to get to. Does that make me a bad fan? Does it bollox. As for those booing Walker - Fuck right off now and go and watch the rags

Does anyone know if Walker actually got booed? I could sense the frustration with the team’s performance but I didn’t hear any boos. That said, I was across the pitch in the East Stand.

Kyle has been poor this season but I wonder if he is carrying an injury. He very rarely has 2 disappointing games on a row. I was surprised to see Bernado overtake Kyle to get back to challenge in our right back position (in the 2nd half).

They do it virtually every home game, albeit to a lesser degree than Palace and no fucker stays the extra couple of minutes to show their appreciation this team deserve. They're no doubt first to complain about an apparent disconnect with the club, players not clapping at away games or perhaps catching a player at a bad time and them not dropping everything to give you a picture though. Everyone always has an excuse for it but they're never in a rush out when it's a derby or last game of the season or something similar. Tourists tend to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.