Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
HairyThriftyBongo-size_restricted.gif

You must have enjoyed listening to that on the car radio as you beat a hasty retreat across town, no?

That’s actually the only game I’ve known where you couldn’t leave early.

I tried to get out about five minutes after the end because I had work and they still wouldn’t let me out.

At the end of the game today, Erling Haaland lead a team-wide (bar Kyle Walker who saw his arse about something, kicked the ball at the fans in the East Stand and was throwing his arms in then air as he left pitch… fuck knows what went on there?!) sort of lap of honour to every stand in the stadium and there were barely any fucking fans left to acknowledge it.

That’s the most comprehensive applause I’ve ever seen from any player at our ground.

He, and the rest of the team, deserve better than everyone fucking off before that sort of thing!
This is the most interesting part of this post for me. What was Walker's problem, anyone know?
Kicking a ball into the stands and throwing his arms in the air? Did he think he was defending a set piece?

This is not the usual moan about early leavers, it is about people not staying behind after the game in perpetuity just in case.

You don't miss goals if you leave on the final whistle like the majority do.

It's all about you isn't it......
How the fuck was any of what I said all about me?

My exact point was all match going fans have different circumstances and who are any of us to judge that. I even pointed out I've been one of the ones getting annoyed about this but had to face reality when my circumstances changed... Displaying humility in admitting I was wrong to judge others.

This forum is fucking weird. Trigger happy to attack other fans in the midst of a cost of living crisis where time and money are at a premium, instead of focus on what the cub, one of the most profitable sporting institutions in he world, can do to improve all the things they moan about.

My exact point was all match going fans have different circumstances and who are any of us to judge that. I even pointed out I've been one of the ones getting annoyed about this but had to face reality when my circumstances changed... Displaying humility in admitting I was wrong to judge others.

This forum is fucking weird. Trigger happy to attack other fans in the midst of a cost of living crisis where time and money are at a premium, instead of focus on what the cub, one of the most profitable sporting institutions in he world, can do to improve all the things they moan about.
If money is tight, surely it makes more sense to stay til the end. All the kiosks are shut and it gives you less time to spend anything.

;-)

It was a joke you fucking loon.

My missus documents everything from what we eat to who we speak to and is IMHO an ostentatious nuisance.

If you see a FOC with a woman in tow who is taking picture after picture whilst asking the FOC to pose next one wall or other it's me, I am not a daytripper or a newcomer just a browbeaten extra in a womans attempt to vlog the world through the lens of a very expensive mobile phone.
Which no-one will ever look at.

I used to take lots of pics on holiday, very few now. Whatever I take a pic of, except maybe grandkids, someone else has already posted better online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.