Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
InfatuatedBewitchedEagle-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_m5lfqkU9Bs1qbzvnio1_500.gif

Looks shit? to who?

I stay until the stewards start saying they have homes to go to and I should leave.

But who gives a shit what anyone else thinks ? Leave / stay....fuck all to do with any ****.
Not attending as many home games as i used to due to health issues but weirdly i appreciate matchdays so much more , i get to the ground an nour before kick off to enjoy the hospitality and after the final whistle i wait until every player has left the pitch and the majority of the stands are nearly empty.
Maybe getting older and retired you have more time and patience and you can let the world go by , when i was younger working and paying a mortgage with kids to bring up and a hectic/busy life is at 100mph and the the extra 30 minutes stuck in traffic (because you stayed until the end of the match) was of importance ,not anymore ,i now savour every minute of a matchday and pinch myself when i can witness this football team under Pep.
Can appreciate why some people leave early but as per your comment , its no one else's business you pay your money and you make your choice.

I've seen people in SS Lower leave on 80 minutes on many occasion, I've stayed to clap the players then got off to go to Mary D's and lol and behold there they are in the usual place.

Do all the players come and applaud the fans at away games? Do they fuck. Most of the time at home games they wave to their boxes and fuck off down the tunnel. Pep fucks off straight down the tunnel. They applaud the fans one game and all of a sudden they're heroes and we're cunts? I don't think so.
Yes they do.

Don't have an issue if people leave early, they paid their money, it's their choice.

Personally, City would have to drag me out hours after a game, I'd set up a nest and demand squatters rights.

But everyone has the choice.

I always stay until the final whistle but I have learned, to my cost, that if I hang around for 5 minutes after the game, it will take at least an hour to get out of the car park and then the roads around the ground are packed. If I leave right at the end of the game and walk briskly I can get out of the car park relatively quickly and get ahead of the worst of the traffic. It make a huge difference to my journey time.
I thimk since mid 70's when cars became accessible to all meant early leaves. Spent the last 5 mins of many away game in london sprinting to my dads car. ''Saved an hour'' ...was he stock phrase... probably right as well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.