Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
They put the game on half an hour earlier tonight for everyone.

If that had been an 20:00 kick off people would have been leaving on about 58-62 minutes at the time they left.

Deservedly got the “is there a fire drill” off the Forest fans but was funny to give them the exact same chant back as we hammered home the 6th and half their end fucked off n’all, haha.

i thought it was class on his side
he loves us dunt he ?
quite a few on his last side ( family stand ) still there to clap him before he went off down the tunnel.
he kicked his match ball into the cameraman filming him walking away from the south stand too

The lovely lady who sits next to me left on 85 minutes. She was parked on the Blue car park, as we have done for the first time this season. We stayed to the end, applauded the players off. She messaged me she was home in Tyldsley, just as we were pulling off the car park.

Good to see most made it for the 7.30 kick
Off. Seems like a good vibe and buzz around the stadium this season. I think watching Haaland creates something in the stands that we have been missing. It’s like the fans know something is going to happen,
They just don’t know when! 19 goals in 5 games so far! Not too shabby.

It looked OK until the 85minute, then bang, the fire drill exploded all over the Etihad. 5 more minutes wouldn't have made a massive difference. I did see people leaving on the 75th minute onwards.

I'll never understand people that park next to the stadium, bar those with disabilities or mobility issues that have to.

Park a bit away, don't miss any of the football and you get to walk past the traffic to your car and get on the road with no issues.

The lovely lady who sits next to me left on 85 minutes. She was parked on the Blue car park, as we have done for the first time this season. We stayed to the end, applauded the players off. She messaged me she was home in Tyldsley, just as we were pulling off the car park.
Much rather still be experiencing a night out than be home and boring. Liverpool scored a winner on 90+8 tonight.

The team + Haaland spending a bit more time to go round the ground helps, I think. Was much better tonight after Sunday for it. Agree with the above poster, there is a very good vibe round the stadium at the moment building on a good post-pandemic year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.