Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
When Haalands doing what he's doing then walking around the entire pitch at the end on his own clapping every single side and lapping it up, he really deserves more people staying to show their appreciation.
Yes, I am hopeful that more will start to stay. He really seems to lap the whole atmosphere up, almost like he doesn't want it to end which is pretty much how I feel.

They put the game on half an hour earlier tonight for everyone.

If that had been an 20:00 kick off people would have been leaving on about 58-62 minutes at the time they left.

Deservedly got the “is there a fire drill” off the Forest fans but was funny to give them the exact same chant back as we hammered home the 6th and half their end fucked off n’all, haha.

A "we can see you sneaking out" chant being met with a response of "why the fuck are you still here" was a small highlight for me

The lovely lady who sits next to me left on 85 minutes. She was parked on the Blue car park, as we have done for the first time this season. We stayed to the end, applauded the players off. She messaged me she was home in Tyldsley, just as we were pulling off the car park.
I bet she was so chuffed.

Have only ever left early three times in my 19 years of going to City every week.

November 2003 (3-0 down to Leicester, left with about 20 mins to go), October 2012 (1-0 win over Swansea that had 12 added minutes, left about 8 minutes into added time), and last night just after Alvarez's goal.

A "we can see you sneaking out" chant being met with a response of "why the fuck are you still here" was a small highlight for me
I’m disappointed that “you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home” doesn’t get much of an airing these days

Felt a bit sorry for Haaland that so few people stayed to clap him off.

We have the best striker of this generation and he's bagging hat tricks for fun - yet only a few thousand left in the stand to applaud his performance.

He's influenced the rest of the squad too, and it's great that they come over to the fans at the end of matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.