Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I’ll try not to be confrontational , but its no fucker elses business if some leaves early. Mind your own bees wax. How i support city (season ticket for 35 years) is nothing to do with anyone else and people who moan about early leavers are just dick waving and proclaiming to be bigger blues.

I generally leave when the board goes up. My reasons… city isnt my whole life like some peoples

V palace i had a night out planned that i wanted to get away and home for.
V forest i took my 2 little ones and wanted them home at a reasonable hour.

Getting away those few mins early can be the difference between 30/40 mins exrra travel and for those with lives other than city, it all adds up

So honestly, dont worry about it. We all pay our monies and can support our club however the fuck we want. Wanna sing? Sing. Wanna sit on your hands saying fuck all? Fine. Wanna leave early? No one elses business.

Just dont worry about it

I leave dead on the final whistle.
As I’m on the isle seat I’m almost out of the stadium before the stair way fills up, a quick walk back to the car and away. If I hang back to applaud I get stuck in the traffic and it literally puts 20/30 mins on my journey home so it’s rare I bother to stay to applaud cos I want to get home to be honest, more so on a week night.

It's too ingrained in those who leave early to change now.
Maybe future generations might stay until the end more regularly but even that's not a given.
It's really not something that should have folk getting arsy about either way.
You stay, great, you get away early because you've other things going on in your life, then great as well.

The lovely lady who sits next to me left on 85 minutes. She was parked on the Blue car park, as we have done for the first time this season. We stayed to the end, applauded the players off. She messaged me she was home in Tyldsley, just as we were pulling off the car park.
I just park on Ashton new road on double yellows . Back in Stockport 20 minutes after final whistle . I stayed and applauded for about a minute

Maybe future generations might stay until the end more regularly but even that's not a given.
You stay, great, you get away early because you've other things going on in your life, then great as well.
Maybe in another generation
When other lads have come to take our place
They'll carry on the glory of the City
By staying right ‘til the end

I actually thought a lot more stayed behind compared with the Palace game

Correct. Same as the singing threads. Some sing, some dont. Some are shy. Some arent. But people like to try n suggest they are bigger ‘fans’ by singing.

People should just chill out and not worry about what other people ate doing.

Best is when they say “what must fans of other clubs think.”
WHO CARES!!!!

Why are the early leavers so defensive about leaving early? No need to justify yourselves to us 'superfans' (as you put it) if nobody cares.

In an ideal world everyone would clap off our world class team. However, most people understand why some fans can't stay until the end. That's their prerogative.

Doesn't make it any less of a shame to see players showing appreciation to about 10% of the stadium after the final whistle.

Why are the early leavers so defensive about leaving early? No need to justify yourselves to us 'superfans' (as you put it) if nobody cares.

In an ideal world everyone would clap off our world class team. However, most people understand why some fans can't stay until the end. That's their prerogative.

Doesn't make it any less of a shame to see players showing appreciation to about 10% of the stadium after the final whistle.
Wrong question.

People explaining their actions on here are only doing so because sad needy online trolls are criticising their actions to make themselves feel better about their own lives.

Your question should be why are the needy wannabe superfans criticising other blues ?

Doesn’t happen in real life.

Why are the late stayers so bothered? Sometimes i stay. Sometimes i dont. No
Ones business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.