Fans Not Staying To Applaud The Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Too many day trippers unfortunately nowadays, they will never get it. Whenever you see a picture of the crowd from a city home game with the goalscorer in the picture, you can see loads of fans in the shot are taking pictures . Does my head in now with the modern day supporter
You FOC!

I agree btw. There's an emotional connection and a moment of being present in that time they miss by filming/taking selfies as it happens.

Cricket is a very different sport to football. It was a total rout for MO tonight.

Akin to being 5-0 down at home in football.

If BP were winning, more people would have stayed.

Couple that with no one really supporting franchised teams and I don’t think it’s a good example at all.

You’re telling me a lot of stuff I already knew mate. Whether it’s a good, shit or middling example, it is an example, the first that came into my head, of something he claims happens nowhere outside of football.

You’re telling me a lot of stuff I already knew mate. Whether it’s a good, shit or middling example, it is an example, the first that came into my head, of something he claims happens nowhere outside of football.
Fair enough. It‘s a poor comparison for me.

How about if they take selfies after they’ve applauded the team off?
What are selfies?

I'm such an ugly **** I don't do them. Would rather clap the team off. Then say to myself FFS as in squeezing down the stand exit. Usually behind someone who lets off a bad fart, who then says "drink it in!" Whilst were trying to laugh and wretch at the same time.

What are selfies?

I'm such an ugly **** I don't do them. Would rather clap the team off. Then say to myself FFS as in squeezing down the stand exit. Usually behind someone who lets off a bad fart, who then says "drink it in!" Whilst were trying to laugh and wretch at the same time.
I don’t think either of us are in that world. I probably take less selfies than you. I can’t afford to replace the camera lenses.

Tourists are there for the experience. It’s a “one off” experience for them and they’ll stick around etc and even buy shite in the club shop!

Most of us older farts have been going for years and get into a routine that we stick to. For some, that means an early dart if we’re 2+ goals in front.

Reactions: mat
I don’t think either of us are in that world. I probably take less selfies than you. I can’t afford to replace the camera lenses.

Tourists are there for the experience. It’s a “one off” experience for them and they’ll stick around etc and even buy shite in the club shop!

Most of us older farts have been going for years and get into a routine that we stick to. For some, that means an early dart if we’re 2+ goals in front.
I get that.

No one should be vilified for going early.

We all have things going on in our lives which cM come first at the time. I recall a game at Maine Rd where we were being dicked 4-0 by Southampton and my old man has enough. We got back to me the car and Paul Moulden scored a couple to make it 4-2. As soon as James H Reeve said it on Piccadilly Radio he said "Bastards." and put his foot down princess parkway.

Nowadays. I go by myself so I don't feel the need to go early when I'm able to get to a game.

I get that.

No one should be vilified for going early.

We all have things going on in our lives which cM come first at the time. I recall a game at Maine Rd where we were being dicked 4-0 by Southampton and my old man has enough. We got back to me the car and Paul Moulden scored a couple to make it 4-2. As soon as James H Reeve said it on Piccadilly Radio he said "Bastards." and put his foot down princess parkway.

Nowadays. I go by myself so I don't feel the need to go early when I'm able to get to a game.
I never leave early. That’s my choice based on me being a tight fart who wants as much value for money as possible.

I don’t leave even if we’re being dicked.

That’s me. I can totally understand if others think differently, even if I don’t fully understand it.

I don’t hang around after the full time whistle generally, but did at the weekend to applaud Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.