Fans that have been supporting City for 30+ years!!!!

most of the eighties and large chunks of the nineties were asbysmal as we flirted with relegation season after season

probably the worst was the season we went down to division 2 which included the unforgettable jamie pollock own goal
utter shambles

we are now in dreamland compared

bluestew said:
BooksReject said:
In my 40's, and City for 35 years...and with old age comes memory loss. I'm fortunate that I can remember some of the rubbish served up to us over the years, but some oldies are obviously afflicted, including who you were talking to RACHACE. Trust me, at this stage of the season, and in this economy, debt free, 4th place in our hands, a decent squad that will be added to in the summer - jeez what do some people want! I'm in the 'cup half full' brigade me :)
I said something along those lines on the way down there last night, 4 th in the league, semi final of the carling cup, some fantastic players, and people are still moaning.... then within 10 mins of the game last night we've give them 5 throw in from dangerous positions cant pass water and are running round like headless chickens!!! times are good but these players are bloody frustrating at times!! Oh and i'm 41 and have been going since 1980, hence bald head and blood pressure through the roof...... god it's great being a City fan!!

Haha I agree bluestew! Its not a choice, it's a way of life! Take the rough with the smooth, and enjoy the ride :-) Going to be more smooth than rough in my opinion, and Rome wasn't built in a day!

bluemoon1078 said:
I agree.............and what's more it's the same clowns who wanted Hughes out because he "couldn't organize a defense" and was a "long ball merchant" they will never ever be happy!

Look fuck head that's bullshit the most anti Mancini people on this site are that brendan1.0 and bonal both new user that have only recently signed up. You've also then got the likes of Deniro spitting his dummy out over mancini an ardent Hughes inner and the likes of guardinomotors another super duper Huges inner that think at best we are going to finish 7th under Mancini as he's the worst manager in the world.

Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot allegedly with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

Challenger1978 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
I agree.............and what's more it's the same clowns who wanted Hughes out because he "couldn't organize a defense" and was a "long ball merchant" they will never ever be happy!

Look fuck head that's bullshit the most anti Mancini people on this site are that brendan1.0 and bonal both new user that have only recently signed up. You've also then got the likes of Deniro spitting his dummy out over mancini an ardent Hughes inner and the likes of guardinomotors another super duper Huges inner that think at best we are going to finish 7th under Mancini as he's the worst manager in the world.

Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

there are so many offensive things wrong with this post, i don't know where to start...chill with abuse, you lower your point of view considerably by ranting

Challenger1978 said:
bluemoon1078 said:

Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

I'd stick an 'allegedly' in there if I was you mate. The sheep raping was just a rumour as far as I was aware.

blueju said:
RACHACE said:
Exactly, that did'nt go down well when I pointed that out though

We are 4th. We arent performing to our players potential. Why all the insults? If you know about football you will see we are'nt performing. I hate changing managers every year, I hate City beating the rags then losing to Charlton. I can see when we play poorly but some of you see the need to insult people who point this out and keep saying "We are 4th, how can we be crap?" Not a very well thought out input . We are going to be severely tested over the next few weeks and im not sure any blue will be telling the truth if they say they are confident we are going to come out on top against the teams around us who are more likely to punish us than Stoke, Hull, Bolton etc

Because we are not crap! inconsistent maybe, but great teams have made a habit of finishing in the top four by winning (even drawing) when playing badly. No 'crap' team at this stage of the season gets into the top four - but I must admit we do need to start to put a consistent good run together with the fixtures we have coming up. In two or three weeks we will have a better idea of our serious top 4 aspirations.

shadygiz said:
Challenger1978 said:

there are so many offensive things wrong with this post, i don't know where to start

Was just thinking that myself. How does a forum for debate and discussion keep throwing up such extreme views and comments? Perhaps its not offensive to some? I hope nobody has a downs child that was raped?

NOTHING can ever be as bad as Pearce. We didnt score a goal at home for 5 months! The only time in my life when I didnt want to watch City play.

blueju said:
shadygiz said:
there are so many offensive things wrong with this post, i don't know where to start

Was just thinking that myself. How does a forum for debate and discussion keep throwing up such extreme views and comments? Perhaps its not offensive to some? I hope nobody has a downs child that was raped?

You've just made it ten times worse now!!!!!

p.s. it was the sheep that was raped (allegedly)

m27 said:
blueju said:

You've just made it ten times worse now!!!!!

p.s. it was the sheep that was raped (allegedly)

Not really, joking apart I can't understand using those comments to make a point about football. I do understand that is normal to some though. Must be an age thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.