Fans that have been supporting City for 30+ years!!!!

blueju said:
poh said:
I have been supporting city for 42 years,and anyone that says that this is the worse they have ever seen city play need their fucking heads looked at.We are missing key players everyone knows that, and yes we have been playing below par for the last 4 games,but funny enough we are in fourth place with liverpool to come at home and those key players to come back on to the scene,and dont forget (how could we ) we have a replay at the sultans of fling for a place in the quarter finals of the FA cup,for fucks sake i have lost count of the number of times in the past where i would have killed someone to be in this position-get a grip people ! calm the fuck down ! we will get there! WE ARE CITY !

All your points are true, we should be excited but the last few games have left everyone deflated. That is undeniable unless you are some sort of sadist. No top four teams would consistently perform as we have even on a bad run. We have been here before where our early season points have rescued us. This time we dont need rescuing we need to push on. Hopefully we can do this and take things to the next level .To deny we have been poor for a while now is hiding from the truth and i can't understand why we are doing it?

I argee with you %100.

Challenger1978 said:
shadygiz said:
there are so many offensive things wrong with this post, i don't know where to start...chill with abuse, you lower your point of view considerably by ranting

I'm sorry but at times i can't restrain myself and type the way i talk. If i said i think might have tourets would that help (giving up smoking is easier to me than giving up swearing i've tried honestly).

not smoking is not a good enough excuse, i have left hurt and wounded by your veiled attack on me.

p.s we are still shit.not the worst ever shit, but still shit.

bluemoon1078 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Look fuck head that's bullshit the most anti Mancini people on this site are that brendan1.0 and bonal both new user that have only recently signed up. You've also then got the likes of Deniro spitting his dummy out over mancini an ardent Hughes inner and the likes of guardinomotors another super duper Huges inner that think at best we are going to finish 7th under Mancini as he's the worst manager in the world.

Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot allegedly with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

believe it or not "fuck head" the world extends beyond this site! that is the case because it is people i know and people who sit around me at coms so wind your neck in you fool!!!!!!!

What are you getting at? If he swears at someone on the net then "the people that sit round you" will hit him? How do you know where he sits? Very silly.

SWP's back said:
bluemoon1078 said:
believe it or not "fuck head" the world extends beyond this site! that is the case because it is people i know and people who sit around me at coms so wind your neck in you fool!!!!!!!

What are you getting at? If he swears at someone on the net then "the people that sit round you" will hit him? How do you know where he sits? Very silly.

What?????????? where the hell did you get that from???????can you read English?? have another try and then think before you post!!

We played more entertaining football last season, but look where that got us:

10th place with 50 points with 18 losses

Under MH and Mancini that has been their priority to sure up our defence = less entertaining, not bieng bullied and on course for a 4th spot. Even if we get 5/6th spot it will be dissapointing but a fantastic improvement in such a short space of time.

I watched Denis Law play for us BEFORE he went on to sully my memories by wearing the sh*t shirt for so long...........forgiven with that backheel, I have been watching City for fifty years or so, and we have had some seriously crap teams,players, and managers.

Mancini is not one of them, he is forced to play this way because of the damage inflicted on the club by, in my honest opinion, the worse manager ever to darken our door, the damage done to the club at almost ever level will take a long time to repair.

Roberto has been left with an expensive squad of misfits, short of class in the two most vital area`s, midfield has no creative player other than S.I., who is both a lightwieght and needs a partner to play off, and defence where we need a leader and only have Lescott & Co.

There is no balance in the squad, so up the sides is the only way we can play, that gives the midfield to whoever we play and forces us to play a defencive midfield if only to protect a shaky defence........thats why we play so far back even at home.

Peircie got a lot of unfair stick for almost the same thing, differing only in a shortage of money being the cause of a small squad with not many options, he kept us up and started with the defence as a priority.

Roberto has shown in a few short weeks that he knows where the team has problems, and has compensated with tactics that may not be pretty but are vital untill he can bring in what we need.

blueonblue said:
I watched Denis Law play for us BEFORE he went on to sully my memories by wearing the sh*t shirt for so long...........forgiven with that backheel, I have been watching City for fifty years or so, and we have had some seriously crap teams,players, and managers.

Mancini is not one of them, he is forced to play this way because of the damage inflicted on the club by, in my honest opinion, the worse manager ever to darken our door, the damage done to the club at almost ever level will take a long time to repair.

Roberto has been left with an expensive squad of misfits, short of class in the two most vital area`s, midfield has no creative player other than S.I., who is both a lightwieght and needs a partner to play off, and defence where we need a leader and only have Lescott & Co.

There is no balance in the squad, so up the sides is the only way we can play, that gives the midfield to whoever we play and forces us to play a defencive midfield if only to protect a shaky defence........thats why we play so far back even at home.

Peircie got a lot of unfair stick for almost the same thing, differing only in a shortage of money being the cause of a small squad with not many options, he kept us up and started with the defence as a priority.

Roberto has shown in a few short weeks that he knows where the team has problems, and has compensated with tactics that may not be pretty but are vital untill he can bring in what we need.

I agree 100% been watching City since the end of the 60's we have got a manager who understands tactics but has not been able to play a settled team -- regular back four we havent even had a regular back 2
we will build on this now we are starting to get players back, every team goes thru a bad patch each sesson but if you can pick points up then you have a chance

When Keegan was in his final few months at City we played some pretty desperate stuff,i remember some real bad home defeats like the 0-3 to Leicester in the early days of the COMS and a couple of bad resuts against fat Sams outfit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.