Fans that have been supporting City for 30+ years!!!!

I have been supporting city for 42 years,and anyone that says that this is the worse they have ever seen city play need their fucking heads looked at.We are missing key players everyone knows that, and yes we have been playing below par for the last 4 games,but funny enough we are in fourth place with liverpool to come at home and those key players to come back on to the scene,and dont forget (how could we ) we have a replay at the sultans of fling for a place in the quarter finals of the FA cup,for fucks sake i have lost count of the number of times in the past where i would have killed someone to be in this position-get a grip people ! calm the fuck down ! we will get there! WE ARE CITY !

True_Blue69 said:
NOTHING can ever be as bad as Pearce. We didnt score a goal at home for 5 months! The only time in my life when I didnt want to watch City play.

Exactly my point. I have been a City fan all my life and I am 46 but even if I was a teenager I could still remember when we played less attractive football.
Pearce at home we terrible to watch. Before we kicked off we knew the best we could hope for was a draw.
We have won every league home game under MC. Not the most stylish of play but we hav eat least put the ball in the net.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I can't honestly believe that anyone who has been going for the past 30 years hasn't see worse. The team that got relegated to the 3rd tier of English football, exluding kinky was awful.

I've started going in 1976 when I was a kid and used to home and away from the mid-eighties up to 2003 when I moved outside the UK-still manage to get over for 3/4 games every year. People who are moaning now either haven't been going very long or have a problem with their memory! We have waited a long time to be in this position, so all we have to do is have little more patience and we will get our hands on a cup or 2!

OK the football wasn't great last night and yes I'd have liked 3 points but nobody is going to have an easy ride playing a team who play like Stoke.

shadygiz said:
there are so many offensive things wrong with this post, i don't know where to start...chill with abuse, you lower your point of view considerably by ranting

I'm sorry but at times i can't restrain myself and type the way i talk. If i said i think might have tourets would that help (giving up smoking is easier to me than giving up swearing i've tried honestly).

poh said:
I have been supporting city for 42 years,and anyone that says that this is the worse they have ever seen city play need their fucking heads looked at.We are missing key players everyone knows that, and yes we have been playing below par for the last 4 games,but funny enough we are in fourth place with liverpool to come at home and those key players to come back on to the scene,and dont forget (how could we ) we have a replay at the sultans of fling for a place in the quarter finals of the FA cup,for fucks sake i have lost count of the number of times in the past where i would have killed someone to be in this position-get a grip people ! calm the fuck down ! we will get there! WE ARE CITY !

All your points are true, we should be excited but the last few games have left everyone deflated. That is undeniable unless you are some sort of sadist. No top four teams would consistently perform as we have even on a bad run. We have been here before where our early season points have rescued us. This time we dont need rescuing we need to push on. Hopefully we can do this and take things to the next level .To deny we have been poor for a while now is hiding from the truth and i can't understand why we are doing it?

RACHACE said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Grumpy Old Men

Maybe, it's really frustrating having payed to go and support my team that I have to stand and listen to "shit", "fuk off back to Italy", "Get Hughes back" after any misplaced pass or substitution!!!

Well what the hell is he doing with misplaced substitutions? Where is he doing them? In his lounge? Certainly not doing right substitutions during the game.

blueju said:
RACHACE said:
Exactly, that did'nt go down well when I pointed that out though

We are 4th. We arent performing to our players potential. Why all the insults? If you know about football you will see we are'nt performing. I hate changing managers every year, I hate City beating the rags then losing to Charlton. I can see when we play poorly but some of you see the need to insult people who point this out and keep saying "We are 4th, how can we be crap?" Not a very well thought out input . We are going to be severely tested over the next few weeks and im not sure any blue will be telling the truth if they say they are confident we are going to come out on top against the teams around us who are more likely to punish us than Stoke, Hull, Bolton etc

Well first off i didn't say we are playing our best football so not sure where you are coming from there! I am merely trying to point out that a section of our fans just like to moan.......It was Hughes, now it's Mancini............But where is the balance? it's been a few dodgy games that's all....if we are going to judge every 4/5 games then we were world beaters over Christmas...........but just like now in the big scheme of things it means jack shit!

3 draws at home and half the posters wanted Hughes out.....now half want him back you couldn't make it up!!

Back Mancini and let him do his job, how ever long he is here for!!!

RACHACE said:
Got told off a bunch of lads who have been going for the best part of the last 30 years that this is the worst football they have seen at City!!

Take out the late sixties and early seventies and since we won the cup in '56 the position of the club now and the 'worst' football we seem to get would have been more than a welcome addition to many a season I've watched.

People have short or non-existent memories.

We might have seen more free-flowing football in the past but we are not playing crap teams. We can talk of the bottom half of the EPL and use the word poor and crap but they are infinitely better than the alternative in the CocaCola league. The only characteristic most teams in the EPL bring to a season is that they are determined not to be relegated. The determination is there for all to see and City, this season, do not seem to have grasped that the players have to match that determination before we can play silky continental and Brazilian moves.

Challenger1978 said:
bluemoon1078 said:
I agree.............and what's more it's the same clowns who wanted Hughes out because he "couldn't organize a defense" and was a "long ball merchant" they will never ever be happy!

Look fuck head that's bullshit the most anti Mancini people on this site are that brendan1.0 and bonal both new user that have only recently signed up. You've also then got the likes of Deniro spitting his dummy out over mancini an ardent Hughes inner and the likes of guardinomotors another super duper Huges inner that think at best we are going to finish 7th under Mancini as he's the worst manager in the world.

Then you have the likes of scorer a guy that hated Hughes from the very beginning who's said nothing but positive things (form the thew post I've read) about Mancini. Same with me i fucking hated that welsh sheep raping fucking idiot allegedly with a passion, Mancini though has my backing 100%. For the life of me i just can't get my head round why so many people are negative about him. He took over a team that was injury ravaged and with key players absent to the ACON. Since he's been here though he has won a higher percentage of games compared to Hughes and has a far better points per game average. Bellends like Gaurdinomotors think we've gone backwards though since Mancini took over, how the fuck he works that one out i'll never know.

believe it or not "fuck head" the world extends beyond this site! that is the case because it is people i know and people who sit around me at coms so wind your neck in you fool!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.