Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

the-office-office.gif

He'll probably score a hat-trick in the next month. Though.

I think Rodri might carry over tonight's form to be a good value signing, with his increasing threat at set pieces. But haven't gone with him.

I've already swapped out Kev for Saka, Soucek for Paqueta (anticipating the inevitable transfer and fingers crossed for a top performance in his debut) and Casemiro for MacAlister (should be good value and improve his numbers at Liverpool). Could also see Casemiro improving his goal tally from last season though.

Had tried to swap MacAlister in for game week 1 before the site stopped working but it didn't work.

Brought Rico in at defence, if he keeps playing in midfield it's a no brainer at 4.5 mil. He's bound to pick up some assists.

Arlind FC in current first place in FPL with 58 points Triple Captained Rodri and of course had Haaland and Ederson. Bravo!!

My bad, updates now show 5 tied at 60 points at the top with those who blew their one and only triple captain on Haaland on today's game.

It appears the FWD who got 3x points today will fare better than one a team is playing alongside... the one and only vice cap Harry Kane (4.4% still owned atm).

Two Arsenal players to start the season was largely a bust.

Should have known better, to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.