Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

52 pts so far, with Trippier, Mee, Salah, Tonali and Archer to hopefully play. Although I see Archer is on the bench for Villa.
I've not seen any info that ever showed Archer was going to start today. He didn't even play, so your 4.5m bench candidate is a "you get what you pay for".

Two Arsenal players to start the season was largely a bust.

Should have known better, to be fair.

There was a path to decent returns if you had the right 2, but I suspect many did not.

As Meatloaf said "Two out of three ain't bad".

But even the popular three-headed midfield was mostly "too many mouths to feed" in its debut.

Shame on Pep for letting Arteta anywhere near the Roulette table today. Who does he think he is copying City?

Gabriel was a useless bust.

What's people's thoughts on using a transfer wildcard in week 1? A few of my cheaper players didn't start and I had Mings who's not looking good.

I think you get 2 so use 1 now or wait another round?

Jesus that Spurs 11 does not look good on paper, let’s see if this Manager is as special and they’re making him out to be

76 pts so far...Have Raya in the team but he isnt in match squad so Allisson will come in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.