Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I'm on 61. Mee hasn't played today, or Archer yesterday so Bell (0 pts) andvFerguson (5 pts) will come in. And Salah still to feature today.
got a good day yesterday where March and mitoma along with isaak and haaland scored points well

But why wait - is a wild card any better further down the line? I've gone for Dawin at dippers. If he doesn't start that will be the deciding factor I think.
Might be better scrapping your team and starting a new team now that you have required info from first game week. Play with two 4.0 keepers, two or three 4.0 defenders, integrate Salah, add Rodri, Saka and a few others who are going to rise in price and you'll retain the wild card. Downside is you'll start 70 points behind most players but your team could potentially add .5 million to it's value.

Might be worth considering and would allow to integrate more Chelsea and dipper players?

Might be better scrapping your team and starting a new team now that you have required info from first game week. Play with two 4.0 keepers, two or three 4.0 defenders, integrate Salah, add Rodri, Saka and a few others who are going to rise in price and you'll retain the wild card. Downside is you'll start 70 points behind most players but your team could potentially add .5 million to it's value.

Might be worth considering and would allow to integrate more Chelsea and dipper players?
My teams not that bad. I've got Halland cpt and Alvarez, Salah, Botman, some others who I wouldn't change. I've just got half a team of duds mostly low value that I could swap for better low value players.

Only my Arsenal players haven’t produced thus far this round. Should win my opening cash H2H league as I have three still to play and am only behind 3 points to my opponent (with all their players having played).

May end up having to replace both Kev and Salah, though, after seeing the latter’s tantrum when he was hooked.

Reckon he may be off to Saudi.

At least I’ll have plenty of funds to bring in decent replacements.

I struggle every year with this cause as soon as a rival (as in whoever is most likely to compete for the title) starts to do really well I don't put their players in my team because I don't want to 'hope' they do well.Obviously there's the win win situation where if they don't then great for City, if they do then great for the FFL team but I can't seem to get past that initial point of choosing players not based on potential but based on who I'd like or hope to do well.

I'm new to FPL (dragged in by teenage son) - and despite being a big Blue, DIDN'T pick Haaland (basically on the £ impact for the rest of the team). One round in and I'm doing pretty badly - have most on here got Haaland in theirs?

I'm new to FPL (dragged in by teenage son) - and despite being a big Blue, DIDN'T pick Haaland (basically on the £ impact for the rest of the team). One round in and I'm doing pretty badly - have most on here got Haaland in theirs?
It makes sense to have 2 or 3 top draw players as you have to pick a captain every week, so you need some candidates for that. You have bench players so you should have 4 or 5 dirt cheap players. Spread the rest of the money for best value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.