Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
I'm on a bit of a 2 week roll in the FPL Challenge too.

I squeaked out a narrow 136 to 133 win over Pique Blinders (not the same team as in the BM League) in the challenge. Connor Gallagher (1 goal + 1 assist over 2 games) was the differentiator in midfield to help secure the win. For Pique, Petrovic had a furious comeback yesterday in the goal over that bum Raya and shaky ARS defense who I had picked, but it just narrowly missed in the standings. ;-)

GW36 starts today, but as always, you can change your non-locked picks up until the start of each match. This week's theme is Shooting Stars where players receive two points per shot.

It doesn't say the shot necessarily has to be on target or can hit the post, so maybe some will be tempted to pick Darwin, whereas those like Nicholas Jackson who prefers to just dribble out of scoring chances may not do as well! :-)

I expect a healthy dose of City this week on selected teams. Good luck!

80 pts, with Digne and Palmer to play tomorrow. If Isak hadn't missed that penalty I might have been in with a sniff of another 100 pt week....

1000019068.jpg

De Bruyne and Foden, only 7 pts combined. Useless sods!

80 pts, with Digne and Palmer to play tomorrow. If Isak hadn't missed that penalty I might have been in with a sniff of another 100 pt week....

View attachment 117373

De Bruyne and Foden, only 7 pts combined. Useless sods!
Looking like I'll fall short of the three figures (not counting the bonus points for the lanky guy), no one playing at the home of the cultists....

1000019116.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.