Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

85 for me as I am still on a red arrow...

not sure about you, but after tonight's match, I'm feeling quite BLUE!

Thanks KDB for being the differential I knew you'd be. I don't want to jinx things, but if things work out tomorrow, I'm in the Blue Moon - Cup Cup Final for GW38! ;-)

Sounds like Kev is playing tomorrow. I'm holding firm in my Blue Moon - Cup Cup final in him being my differential. No reason to walk like an Egyptian when I can run with the Belgian!

Just one Mid to sort out - Havertz (opponent curently has, not likely to get rid of) or bring in Eze? What would YOU do? @jimharri or @The Stockport Iniesta or others, what do you think?

Haven’t done an FPL for like 10 years. Is there a league with BM folk in it? If so, who is winning?

Here we go!

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
Oh, and in GW37 @The Stockport Iniesta won the round again with 151 point over my 2nd place finish at 144.

They key was having that Everton defense in for 3 out of 4 spots for Tarkowski's 18 over my 2. We both had Gvardiol who did a great job again vs. Spurs.

TOMORROW is the final week we can play. You get 1 player from each team and may the BIG NORWEGIAN score to bring the EPL Championship home for the Blues! (not that I'm giving my captain away, unless I just did.. ;-)

Good luck Blues around the globe - 4 in a row EPL - let's do it!!

Haven’t done an FPL for like 10 years. Is there a league with BM folk in it? If so, who is winning?
See my invite info above for FPL challenge. If you haven't played in a bit, this is the best way to get some juice in on the final round of games. Each GW is a free hit, so best of luck, mate!

Up the Blues!

Sounds like Kev is playing tomorrow. I'm holding firm in my Blue Moon - Cup Cup final in him being my differential. No reason to walk like an Egyptian when I can run with the Belgian!

Just one Mid to sort out - Havertz (opponent curently has, not likely to get rid of) or bring in Eze? What would YOU do? @jimharri or @The Stockport Iniesta or others, what do you think?
I wouldn't get rid of Havertz if I owned him. Olise is the Palace mid I'd look at personally if I had a MF spot available. I've brought in Mateta, for the last GW.

See my invite info above for FPL challenge. If you haven't played in a bit, this is the best way to get some juice in on the final round of games. Each GW is a free hit, so best of luck, mate!

Up the Blues!
Nah, promised myself to avoid FPL years ago. Fun but time consuming. Just wanted to see if there was a league going on here and who is winning or will win. Don’t mind me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.