Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

The best week of the season for me, took a -4 but will have 120 points when today's bonus points are added.
Nice job! Jackson, Petrovic, and Salah came through for you, and of course we both captained the Big Guy yesterday! I see you climbing up those Blue Moon league standings. ;-)

I just hit Top 15 in the Blue Moon league on 97 points this week, and won both my BM QF Cup Match (don't try to BB me without Haaland in your squad!) and BM H-H by a single point (no bonus for you, Salah! ;-)

15 green arrows in a row on my march from 4M down to just under 115K. Under 100K is still within sight. Mid 7 digits down to 5 digits would be great...

Nice job! Jackson, Petrovic, and Salah came through for you, and of course we both captained the Big Guy yesterday! I see you climbing up those Blue Moon league standings. ;-)

I just hit Top 15 in the Blue Moon league on 97 points and won both my BM QF Cup Match (don't try to BB me without Haaland in your squad!) and BM H-H by a single point (no bonus for you, Salah! ;-)

15 green arrows in a row on my march from 4M down to just under 115K. Under 100K is still within sight. Mid 7 digits down to 5 digits would be great...
15 Green arrows on the bounce is ridiculous, Top 100k is definitely on. I finished 72k last year but was 32k with 3 weeks to go, so it's still easy to rise or fall at this stage.

The -4 was a good decision for a change, Petrovic and Jackson in, for Neto and Solanke. I've gone the last 2 weeks without a keeper, and of course Bournemouth kept clean sheets on both occasions.

Have taken a -4 to bring in Cucurella and Silva, in place of Saliba and Gabriel (Chelsea with a DGW coming up). Already had 3 City and 3 Newcastle players, didn't fancy a Brighton player and utd and Spurs players weren't an OPTION! 9 of the starting XI have a DGW. Have also played my BB for GW37.....

1000019134.jpg

Dubravka is my keeper (couldn't fit him in that screenshot!).

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "BlueMoon Fantasy Challenge"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fplchallenge.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/n3fgzo

League Code: n3fgzo
Congrats to Pique Blinders for again winning last week's Fantasy Challenge with 176 total points over Stockport and myself, both with 170 points.

The theme was shooting stars with each shot (no matter how good or bad it was) counting as an extra 2 points.

Having the comeback king Salah was a good differential and made up for captaining Isak over Halland (which Stockport and I had). Ollie Watkins taking the day off hurt both in FPL and Challenge for me. He had 0 shots, I kid you not! So much for that Golden Boot...

This week's theme is Single GW players get double points to nullify the teams that have 2 matches. There's a few teams with a single GW that might post some good numbers with a decent fixture that could help that cause.

The link to play is above is you are ready for a weekly reset if the regular FPL needs some side action. Every week is a free hit too.

Congrats to Pique Blinders for again winning last week's Fantasy Challenge with 176 total points over Stockport and myself, both with 170 points.

The theme was shooting stars with each shot (no matter how good or bad it was) counting as an extra 2 points.

Having the comeback king Salah was a good differential and made up for captaining Isak over Halland (which Stockport and I had). Ollie Watkins taking the day off hurt both in FPL and Challenge for me. He had 0 shots, I kid you not! So much for that Golden Boot...

This week's theme is Single GW players get double points to nullify the teams that have 2 matches. There's a few teams with a single GW that might post some good numbers with a decent fixture that could help that cause.

The link to play is above is you are ready for a weekly reset if the regular FPL needs some side action. Every week is a free hit too.
I'm surprised a few more aren't playing, it doesn't take long picking a team and it's a bit of extra interest.

I'm surprised a few more aren't playing, it doesn't take long picking a team and it's a bit of extra interest.
Agreed entirely, and with Haaland, Foden, and KDB taking my 3 spots in regular FPL, it's the only way I'm able to pick up Gvardiol with the ability to have 5 from a team.

In that regard in being able to reset each week and get more City players than in normal FPL, I'm enjoying that along with the weekly promotions for extra points.

Barring some extremely bizarre results, my spot in the league I’m in is secured. 3rd out of 15, so not too shabby.

Those around my all have the same big hitter players. Pickford has got me some important points the last month or so.

And that’s that until August.

I'm on 53 points so far, with 13 to come off the bench (BB activated this week). And 10 of them playing again this week (only Solanke without a game in midweek).

I'm on 53 points so far, with 13 to come off the bench (BB activated this week). And 10 of them playing again this week (only Solanke without a game in midweek).
If you've activated bench boost you've already got your 13 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.