Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Sounds like Kev is playing tomorrow. I'm holding firm in my Blue Moon - Cup Cup final in him being my differential. No reason to walk like an Egyptian when I can run with the Belgian!

Just one Mid to sort out - Havertz (opponent curently has, not likely to get rid of) or bring in Eze? What would YOU do? @jimharri or @The Stockport Iniesta or others, what do you think?
This is what I'm going with tomorrow....

1000019683.jpg

Hopefully Kev and Gordon are fit. If Gordon doesn't make it, Bailey is my number one sub.

I wouldn't get rid of Havertz if I owned him. Olise is the Palace mid I'd look at personally if I had a MF spot available. I've brought in Mateta, for the last GW.
Thanks, my opponent in the BM Cup Cup final has Havertz, just debating if I should bring him in. I'm bringing in Mateta to start tomorrow (for funds, bye Isak), and benching Watkins as I suspect Villa has been partying since City won at Spurs. I can bring in Olise, Eze, or Havertz, but I'm having the darnest time of thinking whom. Olise was also on my radar, but Eze is less owned and has CP pens...

Thanks, my opponent in the BM Cup Cup final has Havertz, just debating if I should bring him in. I'm bringing in Mateta to start tomorrow (for funds, bye Isak), and benching Watkins as I suspect Villa has been partying since City won at Spurs. I can bring in Olise, Eze, or Havertz, but I'm having the darnest time of thinking whom. Olise was also on my radar, but Eze is less owned and has CP pens...
How did you get on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.