FAO all scottish city fans

i now live in glasgow , from manchester

i run a couple of bars in glasgow - so if anyone is looking for a venue to watch the games

your more than welcome -- 3d as well - student prices

I'm in Bathgate and I'd be interested in meeting up with other Blues going to games etc.
I know there was talk of a supporter's club which never got off the ground, so this would be an alternative.

Parksidecity said:
i now live in glasgow , from manchester

i run a couple of bars in glasgow - so if anyone is looking for a venue to watch the games

your more than welcome -- 3d as well - student prices

That sounds great buddy. Which bars is it? Just curious, hope you don't mind saying...

Just bumping this to get more subscribers. So far we have a hugley impressive 3 (!!) members signed up. Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll activate you account.

I've been thinking about this all afternoon and definitely think that if enough join then we could really be onto a winner. Let your Scottish based City pals in on the action and just send me their e-mail addresses as well.

As I'm still still a young 'un here and not able to begin a thread it'd be nice if one of you more established members could start a thread advertising this Google Group.

I bought the three game ticket for west brom, fulham and Wigan. I can't wait, it will be the first time down to Eastlands this season. Went to Sunderland away in august. Just need to book train tickets.

mancityscot said:
I bought the three game ticket for west brom, fulham and Wigan. I can't wait, it will be the first time down to Eastlands this season. Went to Sunderland away in august. Just need to book train tickets.
you'll be looking forward to seeing a winning team then bonny lad :)

For anybody serious about going down for games from the Central Belt it really isn't that difficult or neccesarily expensive. Myself and my son were down for the Wolves game and total cost for both was £37 return fom Glasgow 'anytime return' (with family and friends railcard) Left Stirling at 9 am, couple of beers before the game, did the Poznan 4 times ha!, and arrived back in Stirling 10 pm and home in time for MOD.
Whilst I would happily support a mini bus scenario it is doubtful I would do it any cheaper than I already do. A fair few Blues on the train as well.
Used to drive all the time but this beats it by a country mile IMO. It will get even better next season when the Metrolink is finished.

mancityscot said:

You will have to get hotels for the Fulham and Wigan games.I think the Fulham game might get changed if we draw in the cup.If you hurry up you can get the WBA game for 45 notes.If you make Central before 7.10 you can get for under 40.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.buytickets.tpexpress.co.uk/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.buytickets.tpexpress.co.uk/c ... =TimeTable</a>

stirlingblue said:
For anybody serious about going down for games from the Central Belt it really isn't that difficult or neccesarily expensive. Myself and my son were down for the Wolves game and total cost for both was £37 return fom Glasgow 'anytime return' (with family and friends railcard) Left Stirling at 9 am, couple of beers before the game, did the Poznan 4 times ha!, and arrived back in Stirling 10 pm and home in time for MOD.
Whilst I would happily support a mini bus scenario it is doubtful I would do it any cheaper than I already do. A fair few Blues on the train as well.
Used to drive all the time but this beats it by a country mile IMO. It will get even better next season when the Metrolink is finished.

...interesting. Travelling by train would be my favourite, especially with how easy it is for me to get to Waverley and would mean the beers could flow. My problem is that I'd probably be paying for a six year old and a seventeen year old as well meaning that the travelling costs may be quite significant. Driving down is definitely the most economical for me although I'm not a fan of driving long distances and means the I have to remain teetotal - yeurch!

I'd be interested to hear of those who travel down from Waverley and back in a day?

Keep those e-mails coming as we now have 6 members of the MCFC Scotland Google Group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.