FAO The Blue Alliance

I'm not going to argue with you. I cannot apologise enough for being 22 and therefore too young to see what the Kippax was like.

I'd rather you stopped posting on here about how you don't like what we're doing as its not the first time you've done it. No offense.

liamctid said:
I'm not going to argue with you. I cannot apologise enough for being 22 and therefore too young to see what the Kippax was like.

I'd rather you stopped posting on here about how you don't like what we're doing as its not the first time you've done it. No offense.

Fair enough, can't argue with that. All the best with it.

I don't know what all the fuss is about....from where I sit both stands look as fun as each other! You want to come and sit in the Grandad section (138) where me and the bloke a few rows behind have to change the words to "you saw me singing alone" as we are the only ones who ever start anything!! Its like watching a match in a morgue in the North Stand! I do think a merger of both the above discussed stands would be a mint idea!! Blue Alliance get in the North stand!!

lhiggin2 said:
I don't know what all the fuss is about....from where I sit both stands look as fun as each other! You want to come and sit in the Grandad section (138) where me and the bloke a few rows behind have to change the words to "you saw me singing alone" as we are the only ones who ever start anything!! Its like watching a match in a morgue in the North Stand! I do think a merger of both the above discussed stands would be a mint idea!! Blue Alliance get in the North stand!!
lmfoa grandad section haha

LCBblue said:
Im a seasoncard holder in the North Stand and this season the noise comes from 110/111/112.

In past seasons it was shared out but the SS had the more vocal support and often got the whole ground going. However, now, the vocal support is most definitely the corner.

Its taken a few years for everyone to move near each other but it has happened and it is sorted. There's too many in the SS that just stand there with their arms crossed shouting abuse at anyone who misses a tackle.

110/111/112 is the place to be! Oh, and 236! :D

Totally agree, I sit in the Colin Bell 3rd tier and the corner is definitely the place to be for singers, that said it would be great if some people joined in with me on the 3rd tier (It happens occasionally) From what I can see the South stand literally just stand the whole game and aren't the ones who lift the team.

I fully support what the Blue Alliance are doing they've got the right attitude. I just think they need to get some 'blue' in their logo - in fact just scrap it and start again.

IMO it would be well worth paying someone to design a better logo and I would be happy to contribute. It's all about creating a better identity. I know it's not what it's all about but image and branding is important in todays image conscious society. Better branding would really help get things moving even more so than they are already.

Choose to ignore - it's just my opinion - I really want to see this work as it's a great idea.

blue_bird said:
Just watched your video posted by the club. The South Stand has died as a result of the singing section in the corner? Errr I don't think so!!!!
I know it`s not so.

liamctid said:

what exactly is it you seem to 'think' you are 'doing'?

liamctid said:

Liam, I think you're taking this too personally. We all know how much work you've put into this and that's why you're taking this to heart so much. You have to learn to take the critism on the chin. What you're doing isn't going to be everyones cup of tea and you have to accept that. By the same token others will think it's a great idea and back you all the way. Then you'll get some folk (mentioning no names!) who will help you out full throttle for a few weeks, realise there's nothing in it for them, get bored and sack it off. What you have to remember is you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

Besides which if this thing takes off in the way I suspect it might, you are playing your part in creating your own bit of club history, and the blue alliance may be spoken about in years to come In the same way people post on here reminiscing about the Guvnor's , banana's, the kippax etc

Perhaps this current period of the clubs history won't just be remembered for the takeover, and the superstar players but also for the bluemoon forum, the trawlermen, the creation of the blue alliance, and the final demise of united!

Keep the faith!

blueshortshorts said:
Besides which if this thing takes off in the way I suspect it might, you are playing your part in creating your own bit of club history, and the blue alliance may be spoken about in years to come In the same way people post on here reminiscing about the Guvnor's , banana's, the kippax etc

Perhaps this current period of the clubs history won't just be remembered for the takeover, and the superstar players but also for the bluemoon forum, the trawlermen, the creation of the blue alliance, and the final demise of united!

Keep the faith!

spoken about in terms of what exactly?
wtf are you gonna 'do'?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.