FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

JoeMercer'sWay said:
so basically for the next home game we need to fully reserve the train that the OP is using for his return trip to Nottingham, make sure he gets on first, then systematically get on and take our seats. However we bring over our mates from Poznan on here and give them 2 of the tickets that belong to the seat the OP is sat in, then we can use Trigger as an off duty steward and then we just need to nominate a tired visually impaired blonde bloke to stand up to the OP.

Then we all get off at Sheffield and go for a piss up but unbeknown to the OP we've paid the train driver to take him on an express route straight to erm...oh...Inverness?

I wonder what the OP's rant would be the day after that experience...

Sounds like the original script from "The Taking Of Pelham 1,2,3"

oakiecokie said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
so basically for the next home game we need to fully reserve the train that the OP is using for his return trip to Nottingham, make sure he gets on first, then systematically get on and take our seats. However we bring over our mates from Poznan on here and give them 2 of the tickets that belong to the seat the OP is sat in, then we can use Trigger as an off duty steward and then we just need to nominate a tired visually impaired blonde bloke to stand up to the OP.

Then we all get off at Sheffield and go for a piss up but unbeknown to the OP we've paid the train driver to take him on an express route straight to erm...oh...Inverness?

I wonder what the OP's rant would be the day after that experience...

Sounds like the original script from "The Taking Of Pelham 1,2,3"

hmmm...just the virtually pacifist above ground British version which would be miles better because it won't have John Travolta in it :D.

The only time that I can think of getting direct abuse from fellow blues [not counting indirect P*ki chant shit] was away at Leicester back in the eighties where I was an undergraduate. One year, I couldn't get a ticket for the City end and so was walking round Filbert Street to get into the home end [Kop] to support the boys. Maybe it was because I had a brown face and long hair that some halfwit of a so-called City fan approached me for a bit of bovver. I was quite taken aback at first, then paused for ironic effect and looked down and laughed at him [he was smaller than me - don't think he'd thought it through]. He then went off muttering to himself. Quite strange.

Obviously, if he had been asleep, I would have given the shitbag a slap. Unfortunately, he was awake and ran off too quickly.

Im-a-shit-bag.JPG

rassclot said:
what a tiresome fucking thread.

next person to post will get the mother of all slaps while he's sleeping.
Don't be a shitbag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.