FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

rassclot said:
what a tiresome fucking thread.

next person to post will get the mother of all slaps while he's sleeping.

43-WTF.jpg

bluemoonmcfc said:
Mad Mario said:
only one shithouse on here and its the guy who slapped a guy wo was asleep

It was a gentle tap in face to wake him up. It was funny too. I'd already started on him and he backed down. That was just a little afters for the laugh.

Well arnt you just the hard man. You slapped a got who was asleep and as fr has posted on this thread on crutches too.... and you still think your in the right?

Well let me tell you this. You are not in the right and to be frank I know the kind of little fucker you are and hope karma comes along and slaps u in someform.

Also some1 should really ban this twat from these forums and possibly give details of the event to the club. Seen bans for less and fans like this guy don't deserve to be in coms fuck off t trafford where the rest of the Scum gather.

1 min 32 into the vid you can clearly see who starts off with the abuse.

Pollerz said:
bluemoonmcfc said:
It was a gentle tap in face to wake him up. It was funny too. I'd already started on him and he backed down. That was just a little afters for the laugh.

Well arnt you just the hard man. You slapped a got who was asleep and as fr has posted on this thread on crutches too.... and you still think your in the right?

Well let me tell you this. You are not in the right and to be frank I know the kind of little fucker you are and hope karma comes along and slaps u in someform.

Also some1 should really ban this twat from these forums and possibly give details of the event to the club. Seen bans for less and fans like this guy don't deserve to be in coms fuck off t trafford where the rest of the Scum gather.

You give jack all personal details when you join so how do you think they would track him down? TBF i think you going a tad over the top

Shit bags should only be ab/used,whilst the train is in motion.

ie,not standing at the station.

Could OP clarify the situation regarding this particular shitbag.

bluemoonmcfc said:
1 min 32 into the vid you can clearly see who starts off with the abuse.

Aha been caught by that before never again. So for the others

RICK ROLL LINK

The one it takes forever to turn off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.