fat ism

Whenever I read BB2.4 's posts I get a warm feeling inside. It's really important that attitudes like his exist so that normal, rational people can gauge how far up the twatometer they have risen. Judging by recent posts, the rest of humanity still have some distance to go before they can reach the heady heights that he currently occupies.

Sultana of Brunei said:
Whenever I read BB2.4 's posts I get a warm feeling inside. It's really important that attitudes like his exist so that normal, rational people can gauge how far up the twatometer they have risen. Judging by recent posts, the rest of humanity still have some distance to go before they can reach the heady heights that he currently occupies.

Fair play Sultana. I get numerous PM's every week telling me they're loving my work, the hater's don't bother me too much, I just post my opinions on here and take the insults and kudos with a pinch of sodium chloride.....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
aphex said:
i wouldn't worry. according to bb2 im fat because i disagree with his tubthumbing post (no pun intended) it seems that to disagree with our brooklands, you are to be the core audience of his 'attack'. we are not free thinkers we are simply offended because we are overweight. like ive said to good 'ol bb2, he should run for a constituancy in his town and see how far he gets whilst ignoring his core audience... i actually did say his post was tongue in cheek but he was blissfully unaware of that and accused me of being 'chunky'

ignorance.. much?

very contradictionary

stu x

Stu, it's not that I think you're fat, I know you're not at all. The reason why I took offence was that you assumed I was attacking fat people per se, rather than the culture of blame that now exists.

seeing as we are on first name terms now. whats yours?

200xo4y.jpg

"Do you think that I'll be eligible to claim Disability Allowance and get myself a new car now that I've been diagnosed with fat ism BB2.0?"

"Hell no. You weren't born disabled you great big pudding - you've chosen to be like that by having a season ticket at Greggs just like lots of common Manchester girls. Get a grip!"

mr t said:
200xo4y.jpg

"Do you think that I'll be eligible to claim Disability Allowance and get myself a new car now that I've been diagnosed with fat ism BB2.0?"

"Hell no. You weren't born disabled you great big pudding - you've chosen to be like that by having a season ticket at Greggs just like lots of common Manchester girls. Get a grip!"

My mates dad owns Greggs, he has a 50% card that can be used at any store.....I need that in my life.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Sultana of Brunei said:

Fair play Sultana. I get numerous PM's every week telling me they're loving my work, the hater's don't bother me too much, I just post my opinions on here and take the insults and kudos with a pinch of sodium chloride.....
There is no kudos in being a twat

Ive put a fair amount of weight on recently, despite my diet not changing, my metabolism just seems to have pissed off.

I do have a shite diet though, as I love eating shit food, cant stand salad and I love beer. I blame nobody but myself for this.

However...

I do think all these food genius's should invent a diet where you can eat decent stuff (that you actually like) and lose weight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.