fat ism

Clubber said:
aphex said:
im 5'9 and i weigh about 12 -12 half stone. im overweight officialy.. although look finei. im 33 and my metabolism is slowing down by the day.

what do you hope to gain from comments like that? your not intelligent enough to be an internet 'shock jock'.

Mighty fine?

absolutely fucking stunning mate.

The word "fat" is a description. Like the word "gay". It just states what people are. Fat people are just fat. I'm sure if nobody bothered, then nobody would care. Fat people will always exist from now on as the world becomes greedier. If you're fat and proud then good on you. If you're fat and want to become thinner, or lose weight then good on you. Its your own life choice.

As for me, a skinny-minny who can eat and eat and eat and put on nothing but thats the way my metabolism is. Plenty of my friends and family are over-weight and I dont seem to mind. Infact I dont care!

Fat is fat is fat.

Racism however is on a different level to calling someone fat. Or "fatty boy" etc. But calling someone a P**** or a N***** - is unnaceptable by political terms.

Fat people have mainly got there by their own means, whereas people of a different colour skin and a different gender, sexuality or race are born that way. And you can't help that.

Ronnie the Rep said:
aphex said:
absolutely fucking stunning mate.

Not as good looking as me Aphex mate - I'm 6 ft 3 and weigh 14 stone 7. the problem is I've got skinny arms and legs plus a beer belly. so I look like fishing float from the side :-)

did you watch that monster fishing programme before corrie?

that chap could have used you!

aphex said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Not as good looking as me Aphex mate - I'm 6 ft 3 and weigh 14 stone 7. the problem is I've got skinny arms and legs plus a beer belly. so I look like fishing float from the side :-)

did you watch that monster fishing programme before corrie?

that chap could have used you!

I'd have either drowned or choked the f*cker!

aphex said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
so how much do you weigh? I posted this because it it ridiculous. Some people are born disabled, black, gay etc etc. Being fat is a lifestyle choice and shows a distinct lack of self control-hence why they are less employable.

im 5'9 and i weigh about 12 -12 half stone. im overweight officialy.. although i look fine. im 33 and my metabolism is slowing down by the day.

what do you hope to gain from comments like that? your not intelligent enough to be an internet 'shock jock'.

Im not trying to be, I just say what a lot of people think.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
aphex said:
im 5'9 and i weigh about 12 -12 half stone. im overweight officialy.. although i look fine. im 33 and my metabolism is slowing down by the day.

no brooklands. once you get that 'legend in you own mind' thing sorted out. you might realise this.

aphex said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

no brooklands. once you get that 'legend in you own mind' thing sorted out. you might realise this.

you're a fatty aren't you?? It's all over your posts now. I have touched a nerve clearly, so I am not going to continue this debate with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.