fat ism

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
aphex said:
no brooklands. once you get that 'legend in you own mind' thing sorted out. you might realise this.

you're a fatty aren't you?? It's all over your posts now. I have touched a nerve clearly, so I am not going to continue this debate with you.

is that your excuse for walking off?

your a laugh a minute.. you dont have debates, you impose your views and when someone challenges you this is what you do.. as you were.

BB2 is using this thread to hide the fact he's a chubby chaser.

BulgarianPride said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXTq2_3LfXM[/youtube]

Pissed myself when i first saw this.

That's funny, but he isn't exactly slim himself.

If I was as fat as him, I'd be thinking people in glass houses....

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

thats very fatist, i am overweight but i can't help it, my diet is going very well though, i have only put on 8lbs this week:)

de niro said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

thats very fatist, i am overweight but i can't help it, my diet is going very well though, i have only put on 8lbs this week:)

De Niro, I have a lot of time for you, and you can still play a bit. Im not arsed about people being overweight it's the act of making it a 'disability' that I don't understand

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
de niro said:

De Niro, I have a lot of time for you, and you can still play a bit. Im not arsed about people being overweight it's the act of making it a 'disability' that I don't understand

truth is my fatness is entirely down to myself, my working day, my lazyness and the fact i friggin love a good dinner. my only only saving grace is i know all this and must act soon. i'm 55 this month and its plain stupid not to sort it.

you make some good points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.