fat ism

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
de niro said:
thats very fatist, i am overweight but i can't help it, my diet is going very well though, i have only put on 8lbs this week:)

De Niro, I have a lot of time for you, and you can still play a bit. Im not arsed about people being overweight it's the act of making it a 'disability' that I don't understand

I'm a fat fucker and it's no-ones fault but my own, I don't eat badly, or eat too much, I just used to drink too much!
But Brooklands is right, it's fucking stupid trying to get it cmade law so you can't take the piss.
I take the piss out of myself FFS. If it is meant abusively then it is not right, same as any other sorts of abuse but I can take a hjoke!
My problem got worse after I broke my pelvis, before that I used to play 5-a-side twice a week so it wasn't a problem. Now I can't play footy anymore.
I have cut right down on my drinking and am starting to lose weight gradually, which for me will be a better way to do it, so by about 2052 I should be mean and lean!!!

I'm overweight and it's all down to red wine , I get to the gym when I can but it is so hard to lose weight when you pass 40.I used to play footy but now I would just get injured and be unable to goto the gym and pound the treadmill.

Anyway I recently went to visit a local school and was horrified at the number of fat girls there, in my day we had one maybe two fattys but nowadays kids get massive and it's a crying shame. I used to play footy all day everyday as a kid and have strong lungs as a result even though I'm tubby , I absolutely fear for this generation they will have masssive problems in later life. Oh and ave you seen them in the summer showing off their fat guts? disgusting, it's why I dont trust Michael Moore he has no respect for himself so how can you take him seriously

loffers said:
Anyway I recently went to visit a local school and was horrified at the number of fat girls there, in my day we had one maybe two fattys but nowadays kids get massive and it's a crying shame. I used to play footy all day everyday as a kid and have strong lungs as a result even though I'm tubby , I absolutely fear for this generation they will have masssive problems in later life. Oh and ave you seen them in the summer showing off their fat guts? disgusting, it's why I dont trust Michael Moore he has no respect for himself so how can you take him seriously

Totally agree.

Suppose kids today dont exercise like we used to do as over protective parents not letting them spend all day on a school field playing football or out on the road on bikes all day....instead they stay in on the Play station. Then theres the parents passing chips through school fencing when someone realises that school dinners need to be more healthy.

Back to the original topic of making "fatism" illegal. Its this PC gone mad world again - there I said it and for those who dont like the "PC gone mad" phrase then stuff you. Its simple WEIGHT PROBLEMS ARE NURTURE NOT NATURE.

If i had my way I'd tax fat people more, (like smokers are taxed) maybe that will be the incentive they need to lose weight and stop clogging up our national health service.

why shouldn't fat bastards take the opportunity to scrounge off the system like every other ism crowd out there?

Every bastard is doing it.

I'm thinking of starting a campaign for Sexfaceism.

aphex said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

i actually think thats borerline genius.
Reminds me of that Simpsons when Homer purposely put on weight so he could work from home. Genius.

Here here

well said sir......no excuse for it at all

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

ono said:
aphex said:
i actually think thats borerline genius.
Reminds me of that Simpsons when Homer purposely put on weight so he could work from home. Genius.

Yeah, was that the one where he wore a smock (like Demis Russos) .

"Smocks" .........for the fashion conscience fat person. Funny as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.