Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

He's worth £10m at best.

Now buck the fuck up Hughes and go after someone else better (wont be too hard to find).

jakeplattinblue said:
i would be happy to move on, but i think city are gona keep going til we get him, which is fine beause he is class, and with bellamy i think we're gonna dick on defences
and there isn't much time left to put a new deal and contract in place for someone else, especially for players such as aguero and villa.

There wasnt much time for the Robhino deal, but we still pulled that one off!

Re: sam and rsc

IF blackburn buy Diouf and the russian geezer then of course RSC will end up at City - the rejection of our bid appears to be more to do with the structure of the payments.

blackburn are highly unlikely to be buying 2 forwards without unloading RSC.

this fits with the Given deal as well in that City are playing hardball with the way payments are made and not just chucking cash at them for the sake of it.

fair enough imo.

de niro said:
You say he'll signfor £16m... I say he won't. Okay?
i would'nt mind him but i hope you win your bet.
20m ffs whats going on.10-12 tops.handy to have at that price.[/quote]

Spot on. We should have given a final offer a fortnight ago and walked away.

Fat Sam is giddy with power at the moment, having been out of a job for 12 months, and now he wants to impose himslef as a TOP name in management again.

He can't do that with Blackburn's performances, so instead he'll stick it to City.

He thinks he's fucking AC Milan and is making us squirm!

Go with what we have rather than appease the fat twat. We need to make a sign of intent and this is the one to do it with.

But i fear Hughes is besotted with the deal and I expect further negotiations even up to Monday.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Who do you think we should go for now?

Would be a bit of a gamble but I still think Drogba would be brilliant IF we can get him in any kind of form. If you want a big strong player up front there is nobody better. I'd love Adabayour but presumably Wenger wouldn't allow that even for silly money especially as he is sooooooo moralistic when it comes to inflated transfer fees.

How happy is Sturridge going to be sitting behind RSC and Bellamy in the pecking order when we only play with one up front? Not very imo. I'll worry if RSC comes that Sturridge might not want to renew his contract. Hope I'm wrong though.

The Blue Bas***d said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chippy_boy said:
He's still a trouble making disruptive thug who's a fair to average striker at best. I wouldn't have signed him. So he worked hard last night and got lucky with one goal. I see him working hard every game and most games not getting lucky.
Got lucky? did you actually see the goal? he got the winning goal last night and is still getting slated.

FFS some people are idiots!

this

FFS He had a decent game. I just don't rate him much and think he's an arse - is that a crime???

Ja Salford Blue said:
jakeplattinblue said:
i would be happy to move on, but i think city are gona keep going til we get him, which is fine beause he is class, and with bellamy i think we're gonna dick on defences
and there isn't much time left to put a new deal and contract in place for someone else, especially for players such as aguero and villa.

There wasnt much time for the Robhino deal, but we still pulled that one off!

fair point. but robinho was desperatly unhappy and wanted out.

Of course I saw the goal. It was a tremendous goal, one that he would have missed 9 times out of 10 imho. That's all I am saying.

If he scored goals like that all the time he would have cost £35m and been playing for Real fucking Madrid. Only he hasn't been, has he
Messi wouldnt score that goal every time he tried... FFS even peoples best isnt enougth for some of the clowns on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.