Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: sam and rsc

de niro said:
rejected again. we HAVE to walk away now, taking the piss.i like rsc but this is getting stupid.
he's going for crouch at 10m, i say go for him ourselves at that money.

He could only go for Crouch if he had the money from RSC, it's all bluff (IMO) he has form for it, to give in (in public) would be humiliating for him, so he blusters and blusters some more, I for one can not see the Blackburn board turning down 16 million

time to walk now. Santa Cruz is not going to be happy. I wouldn't want Crouch.

I think Hughes likes big Phil and if we don't get anyone in, we could see him getting more time on the pitch

Leave itttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now mark

moomba said:
Definately walk away, leave Fat Sam with an unhappy player and a relegation battle.

Wouldn't go for Crouch either, we're better off sticking with what we've got rather than sign someone that will only need to be replaced in six months to a years time.
keane then.

de niro said:
moomba said:
Definately walk away, leave Fat Sam with an unhappy player and a relegation battle.

Wouldn't go for Crouch either, we're better off sticking with what we've got rather than sign someone that will only need to be replaced in six months to a years time.
keene then.

trust me, de niro, you wouldn't want him. He's not all that great. I've seen him loads of times for Ireland and he just isn't up to it.

The only reason this last offer has been rejected is our payment terms - we offered 16M at 50% cash but 18M at 25% cash!

This will continue - RSC wants to play for City

Sorry lads, I have'nt heard any news, is it our latest (and hopefully last) bid that the fat heap of shit has rejected???

Ajay said:
The only reason this last offer has been rejected is our payment terms - we offered 16M at 50% cash but 18M at 25% cash!

This will continue - RSC wants to play for City

And a compromise agreed, who would pay all cash for a player who has injury problems that could reoccur?

Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

Hughes has just anounced thet the Santa Cruz bid for £20m has bin rejected, Good!

Lets move on now and get a big signing in, Aguero or Villa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.